"It has everything to do with you!" Gatria's calm demeanor disappeared and pointed Hakkeran who was just silent in the corner. "I saw you kissing him so intimately! What were you thinking, huh, Sollel?! You may be the first blessed queen, but you are the youngest!"

Sollel's lips parted open in shock. "That's... all?"

"What do you mean that's all?!" Gatria was so close to exploding, only Sollel and Aenwyn could make her lose her composure like this.

"I thought you're mad at me because of what happened back then..."

"Why would I be?" Gatria went back to being calm. "It has been a long time and it was not your fault. But," Gatria became strict again, "you are our youngest, Sollel. I will not allow you to be intimate with him," she pointed Hakkeran who had wide eyes in shock and disagreement. "You're still a child!"

Gabin, who was listening, felt pity towards his lordship. Meanwhile, Treven looked like he was about to burst out laughing.

Sollel had always been hard headed, reckless and brave, but when it comes to Gatria and Astrid, Sollel knew that her hard headedness, recklessness and bravery wouldn't do her any good so she immediately nodded, not even thinking of opposing Gatria.

"Good." Gatria looked pleased at Sollel's answer. "Come on. Stand up." Gatria offered her hand at Sollel. "The room next to mine has been already ready for you. You should rest after unleashing your wrath like that. We will talk tomorrow."

Like a child, Sollel accepted Gatria's hand and let Gatria lead the way while Sollel kept glancing back at Hakkeran who was looking as if he wanted to stop her at the same time he didn't want to antagonize Queen Gatria in doing so.

But looked like Hakkeran decided to antagonize Gatria because he started running after them, but Sollel vigorously shook her head at Hakkeran, stopping him.

Hakkeran shoulders fell and whispered as he stopped in the middle of the hallway, "there goes my happiness tonight."

Gabin patted his lordship's shoulder. "Better luck next time, Your Excellency."

"Do you want to die early, Gabin?"

Gabin immediately bowed his head. "Lord Xeke sent a message, he wanted me to tell you that he's on his way here with Princess Cira. I also sent word to the Dwarven Kingdom to send Lady Naya here. And that is all— I will take my leave now, Your Excellency."

At that moment, Hakkeran couldn't care less what Gabin said. He was just looking at his lady's retreating back.

My lady...

Hakkeran felt so down that he went to his room with a heavy feeling. He was not tired, but he felt like he was.

Hakkeran sighed as he entered his bedroom and continued to the next chamber where a small circular bathing pool was made for him to bath.

Taking off his clothes, he entered the pool and leaned on the edge while staring blankly at the ceiling, sighing heavily from time to time.

I should have sent Queen Gatria away. Yes. I should've done that. Maybe he should call General Kar. He was sure that Queen Gatria would throw a fit knowing how angry she was with the general, but Hakkeran didn't care if it meant being alone with his lady.

Nodding to himself, Hakkeran continued bathing as he thinks of more ideas to get rid of Queen Gatria.

♕♕♕

CONCURRENTLY, Sollel was taken to a room next to Gatria's. Gatria didn't unhand Sollel until they were inside the room.

"Where's Zassia and Grath, by the way?" Sollel asked, knowing how much they helped to get Gatria here.