I would never, no matter how much of a dickhead he is.

I saw him come out him house and around the car to get to Imanis side to get her out. I didn't say a word the entire time, I had nothing to say to him.

After he got Imani and her bag he came to the drivers side window and knocked on it. If Imani wasn't here I would've cussed him out for touching my car.

I looked straight forward like I couldn't see him. Maybe he'll get the hint and go away.

He didn't. He knocked on the window and Imani did too. She knows better, she's just doing this because her dads here.

I rolled the window down halfway and waited for him to talk.

"Hey Nic."

"She was sick earlier this week but she should be fine. If she doesn't feel good you can give her medicine but make sure it's for kids."

"Mommy he said hi."

"Hello." That was the best he was going to get. "Imani be good, okay?"

"Of course!" I can tell she's already plotting.

"Okay I love you and I'll see you Sunday." I had to basically put my body through the window to give her a kiss on the cheek.

"Can I have one too?" August pointed to his cheek. He tried it.

"It's not nice to leave people out." I really regret teaching her that.

"I'm already back in my seat, sorry. See you tomorrow." I put my car in reverse and drove off.

Amir was still out with his friends and he was getting dropped off by one of his friends so that was one thing I didn't need to worry about.

They always stay out for hours but it's one or two days out of the week and he deserves it. Compared to how I was at his age, he's a good kid.

He came home and to his room to do homework or play that basketball game. It makes no sense to me, he plays basketball in real life and he comes home to play it on his tv.

I laid in bed and read all day until I had to get up to make dinner.

Before I went to sleep I put a face mask on and took a bath. Thank God Robyn was too tired to bother me today.

The next morning, I woke up feeling better than ever. My body needed that day of relaxing.

Amir had another basketball game so I dropped him off there and went to get Imani.

I should've taken him to her on Friday but she wanted to see "BeyBey."

When I got to his house I texted him that I was outside but he told me to come inside because he wanted to talk to me about something. Imani probably threw up again.

I left the car running and jumped out the car. I took a deep breath and counted backwards from ten before I rang the doorbell.

He opened the door in a tank top and sweatpants. I don't know what he was trying to flex, he was built like Robyn.

"Imani!" I yelled for her, she's never ready when I'm here.

"Come in." He basically pulled me inside and closed the door.

"What do you want?" I was already annoyed from being in his presence for this long.

"You have your nigga around my daughter?"

"Excuse me?" He must have me confused with someone else. That's the only explanation I can think of for why he's talking to me like this.

"Who the fuck is BeyBey?" He had me cornered so I couldn't move if I wanted to.