Chapter Five: The Academy [2]

Start from the beginning

     Without notice, a pink smoke appeared in front of Luna, there appeared a cat with pink stripe in it's back and at the end of it's tail. It was none other than Agapius.

    Agapius wag his tail after seeing Luna in front of him. He began to circle around her and finally rested on her right shoulder with a bright expression.

   All eyes was on the two, shock was written all over their face including the three girls. Luna sighed. She then took Agapius from her shoulder and put him on her arm.

   "Woah..! Isn't that a divine beast?!" Exclaimed the guy with A long platinum blonde hair, his eyes lit up as he stare at Luna and Agapius altogether. 

  Ah.

   Just how many time had Luna heard the word Divine Beast this day? She couldn't even count how many it is. When Agapius was still with her till the entrance of the academy, of course, he draw alot of a attention to people they bump into and only those two words escape from their mouths after.

   "You're right!"

   Luna then found herself once again being swarm around with people, well, they were only few, but they were all guys, and this made her feel rather uncomfortable.

    "Hey!" The three squeeze in and pushed the male a side.

    "Can't you see she's uncomfortable? Geez." Said Rei as she shooed them.

    "Alright, alright. But hey, How did you tame it?" Said the man with mantle colored hair, "I've heard that divine beast has such a pride and only few people was able to tame it." He added.

   A question that was quite hard to answer. What shall she do? She actually had never thought about this question beforehand. Luna know that she had to be careful on her answer.

   Haaa.

   Luna took a deep breath then confidently answered the man:

   "It took a liking to me, It was so clingy that I just had to bought it home." She then squeeze the little in in her arm tightly.

   'Dizian... you're... C... choking me... I'm dying, release me this instant!' Suddenly, she felt something sharp Peirce through her arm. Luna hissed as she lets go of agapius and dropped him.

   Ah!

   Everyone around Luna panicked in to the sight of blood trickling down from her bitten arm. They then looked at agapius that was curled up with a 'I am Sorry' in his eyes. He then float and surprisingly healed Luna.

   "Whoa! It can use healing magic that easily?!" Suddenly exclaimed blonde haired man.

    "Why do always keep on yelling? You're making my ear drums bleed!" Scolded rei as he slap the guy in the back aggressively that it made it curl in to the floor.

    'Agapius.' Luna suddenly called out.

    Agapius who was in her side flinch when he had heard Luna's voice in his head. 'How fascinating! To think she'll already know how to use telepathy without being teached! He's a genius! A prodigy that is perfect to be Luna!'

    'Can you please stop? That's really bothersome.' Luna bluntly responded.

    Oops.

    'Sorry, sorry. What do you need me for?'

    'Show me their status, I forgot to ask for it earlier.'

    With that, agapius didn't respond, instead the translucent screen appeared, Six at that.