"Awa, okay, but what about you wait until after the party, okay

"Awa, okay, but what about you wait until after the party, okay." I got her. This could be useful for excuses. "Okay (y/n), there is someone that I want you to meet." Up comes a woman and a familiar little boy. The woman had blond hair and green eyes, while the boy had the same eyes as the mother. 'Wait, that's ben Tennyson and Sandra, his mom.' I am looking at the protagonist first hand. This is awesome. " (y/n) this is Sandra," Okay (y/n) work your cute magic. "Hello miss, it's nice to meet you." " Oh (M/n) I didn't know you have such a cute and polite child, hello (y/n), I also have a son who is your age, come here Ben and say hi." Ben, hiding behind his mom, waved a little, then went back to hiding. 'I guess our hero is shy?' "Oh, come on, Ben; he's just shy." It didn't look like ben wanted to move. I looked at my mom, and it looked like she wanted me to make the first move. Not wanting an awkward atmosphere, I made the first move, "Hey, do you want to play with me." Ben looked at me and shook his head, yes, and so I grabbed his hand and dragged him to the backyard. A few kids were playing tag, dad cooking at the grill, more adults, and a playground. 'Huh, I didn't know we have a playground, oh well.' "Can we play in the seesaw?" So finally, the hero can speak, "Okay," and so we played in the seesaw.

' "Can we play in the seesaw?" So finally, the hero can speak, "Okay," and so we played in the seesaw

Then we celebrated my birthday until it was over. It was sad for him to leave. Even though I am in a child's body, I had fun a bit. "I don't want to go, mom. I want to stay with (y/n) a bit longer." Ben looked like he was going to throw a tantrum, so my mom intervened in the situation, "You guys can come and visit any time you want." 'Way to go, mom' I praise her in my thoughts, "Reall," said Sandra in disbelief, "yeah, you can come to play with me anytime you want." I said with a smile, "okay, thank you. We will take the invitation, hope to see you soon, say bye, ben." "Bye, bye (y/n)" 'okay, now that was cute.' "Bye Ben I hope to play with you soon," I said as they left, 'it might be a hassle to wait until the series starts, but at least I will have a little fun while I am adding it.'

(3rd/author pov)

(Okay, so I will summarize what is (y/n) doing until she is five years old.) So are the protagonist (y/n) befriending Ben Tennyson, and with the playdates, they encounter now, at the age of 5, she has to embark on an adventure that she wishes she would never step into.