Stalker's Tango (End)

Bartolomeo yawned loudly, turning onto his back as he stretched his arms over his head. He could hear his joints popping satisfyingly as he broke from slumber, gradually becoming more aware of his being. The punk lifted one hand, rubbing at his eyes. He could feel the pain that was his back stinging, having been clawed up by you during your little time of fun that night. Talking of you, the man smiled to himself as he yawned once more.

He started up with a husky tone, freshly woken. "Hey beautiful, sleep well?"

The reply that he was waiting for never came and there was only prolonged silence. His crimson eyes shot open and he frowned, sitting up. Your boyfriend looked left and right to see he was alone in your bed - the room empty and the bathroom void, too.

Had you gone out without telling him?

Did you have a lecture?

Bartolomeo glanced to the side to check his phone when he quickly realise something very out of place.

"What the hell?"

Your phone was still sitting right where it had been left on your bedside table. Suddenly, the man was overcome by a spontaneous burst of energy as he got to his feet. He started to pull his trousers back on and his shirt as well, half out the door by the time he finally had his shoes on.

Where could you be?

Why didn't you say you had left?

Your boyfriend was about to go rushing down the hall when there was the sound of an opening door.

His head turned just in time to see Eustass Kid about to go back into his room, raising his hand to knock at his own door. Bartolomeo had no idea what it was, he couldn't tell, but he had this feeling of realisation. Something was up and he felt that the redhead knew exactly what was going on.

"Eustass!" He called loudly, making the other man stop in his tracks.

Kid looked around and when his tangerine eyes fell onto Bartolomeo, his entire face scrunched into a scowl. The other man came wandering forward with something of a threatening stride, stopping before him with his arms crossed. Kid immediately withdrew the hand about to knock.

"Whaddya want?" The redhead growled, turning his body to face the man before him.

"You know exactly what I want. Where's (Y/n)?"

"Why the hell would I know where she is? That's not my problem." Kid replied, leaning up against his door.

Bartolomeo's eyes narrowed. No, the hothead was clearly hiding something from him. Those crimson eyes of his slid towards the door, only to flicker back onto his unwanted company. Kid was all too cool for a man who wanted nothing to do with the situation. Not only that, but he was hanging around.

Fists balling, your lover glared at the redhead with a fiery gaze - voice low. "What have you done to her?"

There was a pause; a silence that rippled through the corridor. That muteness was swiftly broken when Kid barked out a laugh, his head being thrown back as he chuckled. Bartolomeo didn't say anything and continued to burn holes into the other man's porcelain skin.

"What have I done to her? Dear god, man." He snickered once more, all before his face fell into complete raging anger. He was more than done with this idiot. "I think it's the other way around, you fucking psychopath. What the fuck have you done to the poor woman?"

Bartolomeo was on the verge of losing it completely. "That's none of your busi-"

"What the hell is happening here?"