Description

No money..
No family...
No home...
No friends...
These are the 4 characteristics of a orphan. Well I was a regular orphan; lived on a foster home, foster parents and foster sister and brothers and my blood brother that was 16. That all went away when I got kidnapped when I was 12.
Let's just say people are inhuman creatures. They can put on a mask and hide there true behavior. The reason why I'm saying this because of how I got taken away and how my brother died.

My brother has a group of friends. My brother really never liked me hanging around them even if he's around, but like the silly girl I am I followed my brother to a abandoned warehouse. Back then at the age of 12 I didn't really know about the real world and there imperfections.
Long story short, my brothers friends found me sneaking around and they pressured me to smoke with them. Peer pressure can get you sometimes especially when it's your first time doing something.
So of course I smoked with them and then I started to feel weird and dizzy. I didn't know what's going on, everything was blurry and only thing I heard was my brother cursing and fighting. I tried to help him but I was weak and it was to late. One of his friends pulled out a gun and shot him 3 times in the chest. And that's when they took me, to the place I am living my horrible life.

That was 5 years ago. That was when I was naive and pure of my innocence. That was before I became a whore in the whore house. My name use to be Isis Penelope Reed but now it's babydoll because I'm the youngest and smallest of all the whores.

For the past 5 years I have been used, treated like shit, beaten and almost killed. I never found love and I'm not planning on finding it. I don't have time for love, I just want to get out of here. I am so tired of it and I want it all to end. I just want to leave this hell hole and never come back.