𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

Start from the beginning

" See you did it " I daped him up.
" Thank you fr, you got me feeling smart...my parents don't be there to teach Me nothing "
" where yo parents be at if you don't mind me asking"I said as I got a text from Zo.
" Me and Xy dad got money he be in other countries doing business ever since him and my mom split. But he always made sure we was well off yk, and our mom.just be MIA. She went off the rails when dad left. Well that's what Xy told me. Where yo parents"

" My dad is an alcoholic, he tried to be there but he always fucks it up. And my ma died when I was 12 but it didn't hurt that bad, never really knew her she left when I was young."
" damn, you got attachment issues huh?"
" I- what you know about attachment issues " I giggled a little.
" answer my question"
" Yes nosey lil boy"
" and you think my brother gone make those issues any better, CHILEEE" He rubbed his forehead like he was stressed.
" Not really but he's cool to have around I guess"
" You seem like a nice girl so ima tell you to run now."

I just awkwardly laughed, tryna read Zo's message.

" Ny I'm deadass, that nigga sum else " He put his school stuff up and walked out the office area.

I wasn't paying much attention, and plopped down on the couch reading the text.

Zozo🖤: U hungry ?
Me: When am I not hungry 😭
Zozo🖤: Igh I'm on my way 😂

I walked past Jah who was watching tiktok on my bed.

" Yo musty ass always in my room"
" And?" He mugged.

I bucked at him nd made him flinch a lil, then I went to the bathroom.

I took off my bonnet and oiled my jail braids.

" LOOK AT DAT BISH BRAIDS " Jah said recording me and pointing at my hair.

I flipped him off and he took off running.

" Ima chop him up into lil peices one day" I giggled to myself while putting on my red wig.

~ 1 hr later~

" Took yo trifling ass long enough" I rolled my eyes and got in the car.

" I'm here ain't i?" Zo blew out smoke and pulled off once I buckled in.

" So what you been up too, it's been a few weeks since we seen eachother" He said passing me his wood.

" Nothing really, just looking after Jah and making sure Xy good, type shit"
" Real nigga activities...but I know this good ass spot to eat"
" Say no more" I Sat and let him drive

but I know this good ass spot to eat" " Say no more" I Sat and let him drive

@ Allabt.Ny_: My happy place 👍🏾
Liked by NotXy, Tink_03, and 756 others.

We pulled up to this restaurant called J.Alexanders. I never ate here before but the place was dope asf. It had dim lighting, soft music playing, suburbs shit fs.

" What drinks do you guys want" The lady waiter asked us smirking at Zo. That Ho looked old enough to be Jesus's mama.

" I want pink lemonade" He awkwardly smiled at her.

" And I want a Shirley temple" I said sliding off my jacket.

" Alright I'll be right out with those." She walked away smiling.

" So have you and jackie talked after the whole situation."
" Fuck no, Ian finna talk to her unless she come to me first "
" Say no mo"

Once he said that who came walking right through the restaurant doors. I tried to scoot out of the booth but Zo firmly grabbed me by the hand and pulled me toward him. The booth was C shaped so Jackie came and sat right next to me. I was stuck inbetween her and Zo.

" Now yall talk"
" We don't have to talk now. Let's eat then I can drive her home...we'll talk then" Jackie said looking at me with sincere eyes. I nodded and rolled my eyes.

_________________________

" I got the bill, yall can go home before it get to late, I love both yall" Zo said giving us both a hug then we left the restaurant.

We both got in the car and there was nothing but awkward silence for a moment.

" I'm sorry for acting the way I did Ny.."

I said nothing.

" I'm so inlove with that boy and...I heard he was hurt and I just panicked i-i- I blamed you when it wasn't your fault. I wasn't being a good friend and I'm sorry. I was just scared for him"

" You let a nigga come inbetween our friendship, something we laugh at other bitches for doing...that was lame asf jackie"

" I know and I'm sorry"
" Just take me to Xy house bro..."
" Okay...ima make it up to you I swear, I love our friendship too much for it to be ruined like that"
" Okay" I looked out the window.

__________________________

Narrorator

As jackie and Ny were pulling out of J, Alexander's parking lot they had other things to worry about rather than the hospital situation. Saline's friends were in a black BMW following them. They were instructed to make a move on Ny, once the car made a stop. Jackie's tank was close to E so she had to go to the gas station to fill up.

_______________________________

" I'll go get the gas for you" Ny said grabbing the money from me.
" Igh, tell the lady 50 on 6"
" Alright" She got out the car and walked in the gas station.

This black BMW pulled into the fuel pump behind Me. I didn't pay it no attention until like 6 girls got out the car with black pooh sheisty masks on. Before I could do anything all them were opening my door and dragging me out the car, punching and kicking me. They put duct tape over my mouth and threw me in the backseat.

_________________

A/n ; excuse errors💕