Chapter Four: The Academy [1]

Start from the beginning

    Luna instantly looked at Agapius who swiftly looked away, as if telling her she's on her own. She felt betrayed, how dare he?

    "No." She finally answered, she just needed to refuse, there's no need to feel tense, if he asked one more time all she needed to do is refuse.

    "What? Why?!" Remus suddenly burst. "Are you looking down on me?! Just because professor Jeremy praise you for your swordskill doesn't mean you're a level higher than us!"

    'What the hell is this bastard talking about? I just want to live in peace leave me alone.'

   Ha.

   That's right, how could she have forgotten, Luna was a prodigy. She basically excell in all types of lessons from magic, sword and physical ability. It seems she had forgotten that she's possessing a well known person in this world.

    "So? Just because I refuse to accept your challenge, that doesn't mean I am belittling you. Even if I accept it, the outcome is obvious."

   At this moment, Remus felt an intense pressure holding him down. Luna's gaze sent him shivers, is this the prodigy everybody's talking about? A small frail looking girl has such a presence? He couldn't accept this. This is humiliation.

    "This is not the end..." He muttered.

    "What?"

    "You may excell on alot of things but I will never give up!"

    Ah.

   It was good that he was not taken aback, but Luna was starting to get annoyed by this half beast idiot. Remus kept on yelling saying he won't give up and will someday be above her. All Luna could do was listen in irritation.

   "Are you done?"

   "And!"

   Ah, how infuriating.

   "I will not give up on Arlo! Mark my words!"

    As he said those confusing words he disappeared like thin air. What does Arlo got to do with that conversation?

    Turning around, Luna approached Agapius who was already sitting in a corner looking lifelessly. She stand in front of him as she waited for him to stand and he did.

     "Explain."

   Agapius coughed slightly.

    "Remus, someone who despise Luna and is always second in the academy. In the month of October last year he tried to poison her, but unfortunately, Luna is immune to such poison."

   The two arrived on restaurant inside the mall, and went to look for extra seats. In the corner where it was dim, there was a table for 4 people. They eventually picked and placed their belongings in the two extra seats. Agapius was left in the table and Luna was the one who ordered for the two of them.

    Once Luna finished to give their order they both waited at the table. They then continued the conversation.

     "His last words are confusing. What does he mean he won't give up on Arlo? It's not like that, right?"