"Hey! No! Don't think that. Kids fight and hit." Frank said and I groaned.

"She has never acted this way before. What do we do?" I asked and Frank huffed a laugh.

"You think I know? Mary has never done this either." Frank said and I sighed.

"I mean they need to know what they did was wrong but they defended someone which is good." I said as Frank released me from his hug when we heard the door to the bedroom open.

"Are we in trouble?" Mary asked and I groaned and looked at Frank.

"We all need to talk this through." I said and Frank nodded. We sat the girls on the couch and sighed looking at them.

***************************************************************************************

A few days after the punching incident it was parent/teacher conference day at the school. I was excited to meet Remy's teacher since I hadn't had a chance to yet. I walked into the school with Remy and she showed me to her classroom. As we arrived I saw that Frank was in with Mary talking to the teacher and we waited in the hallway. As I waited I could hear some of their conversation and I sighed at her flirty tone but then I noticed Frank was also using that tone.

"I used to see you at Ferg's on Friday when I would go with some friends but I don't see you there much anymore. You find a new hang out?" The teacher asked in a low tone but I heard her and rolled my eyes while leaning against the wall outside the room. Ferg's was the bar I met Frank at weeks ago when we started hanging out.

"Oh yeah, I don't go to Ferg's much anymore." Frank said.

"Where are you hanging out at now?" She asked.

"Here and there. Once I find a new place I'll let you know." Frank said and I huffed a laugh.

"You okay Mom?" Remy asked and I nodded. I heard them say their goodbyes. Frank and Mary came walking out of the room.

"Remy!" Mary said excited to see her and Frank saw me. I was just shaking my head.

"Next parent!" the teacher said and I pushed off the wall where I was leaning.

"Lee..." Frank said and I ushered Remy into the room with the teacher completely ignoring him.

"Remy!" She said excited and I smiled at Remy excited to see her.

"Hi I'm Bonnie Stevenson." She said extending her hand.

"Bailey Masters." I said and she smiled as we shook hands.

"Nice to finally meet you. Remy is such a great kid." Bonnie said and I smiled.

"Why don't we go over some of her work." Bonnie said and I nodded. It took all I had not to scream at this lady.

******************************************************************************

Once we got home from the conference I looked at Remy once we got out of the car.

"Am I going to Roberta's tonight?" Remy asked as we passed Frank and Mary coming out of their place.

"Not tonight, we have plans. I am just going in the house to get our bags." I said and Remy looked at me oddly.

"Bags?" I heard Frank ask behind me.

"Yeah Remy and I are going on a trip. Just for the weekend." I said and Remy smiled.

"Where?" Remy asked.

"We are going to see your Grandma Tess." I said and she got excited.

"Can we talk?" Frank asked. I groaned.

"Remy, go with Mary to Roberta's. I will be there to get you in a minute." I said and they ran off.

"Come with me to my place to help me get the bags." I said and Frank groaned. Once we got inside he went to kiss me and I pushed him away.

"What?" Frank asked pissed.

"How can you be with me every Friday night. Making out in your truck, in your bed, on your couch, wherever and yet flirt with the girls teacher tonight?!" I asked annoyed and Frank groaned.

"I wasn't flirting." Frank said.

"Bullshit Frank! 'Once I find a place I'll let you know'....what the hell?! She was flirting and you fed into it. You want her, you can have her." I said and grabbed the suitcases.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Frank asked following me to the parking lot.

"That means I have wanted to tell the girls and Roberta about us but you don't want to. Something is scaring you whether it be being with me or with someone in general I don't know but I would like you to figure it out." I said and Frank groaned as I loaded the bags in my trunk. Frank gently gripped my face and pulled me into a passionate kiss. I moaned in his kiss and he traced my lips with his tongue and I groaned letting him in. When we broke apart he didn't let go of my face.

"I only want you Bailey." Frank said and I gave a small smile.

"No offense Frank but I wish your words were enough." I said and I closed the trunk.

"What do you want from me?" Frank asked.

"Actions." I said and walked to Roberta's. Once I arrived I knocked and walked in.

"Hey, we will be out of town for a couple of days. Can you keep an eye on the place?" I asked Roberta and she nodded. I looked at Remy.

"Say bye to Roberta and Mary." I said and she gave hugs to both and we walked out. Frank was still standing outside Roberta's.

"Can I at least walk you two to the car?" Frank asked and nodded. He was with us and we got Remy all buckled I the back seat. He then stood by my door with me. He pinned me against the car door and placed a hand on the nape of my neck and my fingers hooked his belt loops.

"Be safe. I know you are going to see his mother. Just please be safe." Frank said and leaned in giving me a small kiss."

"We will be and we will be back Sunday afternoon most likely." I said and Frank smiled.

"We will be waiting." Frank said and I nodded.

"Bye." I said and reached behind me and opened the door getting in my car. I started up the car, waved at Frank and pulled out of the park space and lot.