Feb 22 | Poetic and Romantic Words [CLOSED]

Welcome!

Roses are red, violets are blue, and love poems are for February!

WattpadESL is back with an 'Acrostic Poem' challenge for you to say exactly what's in your heart.

Prompt

Write an acrostic poem using any one of the words given below.

1. Cupid

2. Adore

3. Heart

4. Lover

The only rule to remember is that the first letter of each line must spell out the word you have chosen.

*acrostic poem: An acrostic poem is a poem in which certain letters of each line combine to spell out a word, name, or phrase when read vertically

Rules and Guidelines

- Deadline for submission: 11:59PM EST on Feb 28, 2022

- Submissions will be made via the comment section.

- Entries must be in English.

- All entries must adhere to the form of an acrostic poem to be qualified.

- Entries must follow Wattpad Content Guidelines.

- Multiple entries are allowed but you can only win with one.

Prizes

The winner(s) will receive:

A shoutout from us.

A slot in our Anthology Book!

Disclaimer: Please note, this contest and its rules are the creation of a team of Ambassadors (volunteers) and is in no way affiliated with Wattpad or its staff. Judging of said contest is entirely run by its creators and is not the responsibility of Wattpad or its staff. We reserve the right to refuse entries to this contest that we feel do not meet the required criteria, that are unsuitable, or potentially triggering. We are not obliged to give any feedback relating to entries, and any given is at our discretion. Please note that the decision of the judges is final, and that abusive language or behaviour directed at the Ambassadors, the profile, or the judges, will not be tolerated.