Dec 21 | Tea in the Winter Season Contest [CLOSED]

Photosensitivity Warning:

Please note, contest chapter(s) may include flashing images/gifs.

~

Tea in the Winter Season

(Mausum e Sarman ki Chai)

This December, WattpadPoetryAmbassadorsPK, and WattpadESL have teamed up to bring you a wintery challenge.

Do you think you're up for it?

Prompt

Write a haiku on tea/coffee during the Winter season, including either tea (or chai) or coffee as words in your poem.

Guidelines

⇾ The deadline for the contest is 31st December 11:59 PM EST.

⇾ Entries may be in English and Urdu.

⇾ All entries must adhere to the form of the Haiku or will be disqualified. No exceptions.

⇾ Entries must adhere to Wattpad's Content Guidelines.

⇾ Entries will be submitted via comments on this chapter (in ONE comment), but please follow the following comment format:

Contest Submission

Word Used: Tea

My Haiku:

(your poem must be entered here in a separate line)

Prizes

⇾ Shoutouts from the participating profiles

⇾ The top winners will be featured in the anthologies of the participating profiles

⇾ The first place winner will have the chance to be interviewed by the participating profiles

Note: the number of winners will depend upon the number of entries received

Disclaimer

Please note, this contest and its rules are the creation of a team of Ambassadors (volunteers) and is in no way affiliated with Wattpad or its staff. Judging of said contest is entirely run by its creators and is not the responsibility of Wattpad or its staff. We reserve the right to refuse entries to this contest that we feel do not meet the required criteria, that are unsuitable, or potentially triggering. We are not obliged to give any feedback relating to entries, and any given is at our discretion. Please note that the decision of the judges is final, and that abusive language or behaviour directed at the Ambassadors, the profile, or the judges, will not be tolerated.