I quickly glanced around the room to make sure it was secure.

"Give me the phone. I'm gonna try calling again." Na-yeon demanded as she grabbed On-jo's arms.

"Sorry, I lost it."

"How could you lose it?" Na-yeon shoved On-jo angrily but she barely budged.

"Who cares? We've got a secured room now." Gyeong-su sighed.

"Like you can talk?!"

"What?"

"It's because you didn't lock the door." Na-yeon told him accusingly, "If you had done that, the gym teacher wouldn't have gotten to us. We almost died because of you."

"Then why didn't you do anything yourself?" Gyeong-su retorted.

"You're so fucking annoying."

"You bitch." Gyeong-su grabbed her.

Dae-su quickly grabbed him and pulled him away.

"Don't touch me!" She shrieked.

"Stop it. Do you really think we have the time to be blaming each other?" I was directing my annoyance towards Na-yeon since she was the one who started everything, "You should just be happy that you're alive."

I grabbed Gyeong-su's arm as Dae-su let go off him.

"It's not worth it." I told him quietly.

He nodded after a few seconds, "She's just making me so angry."

"I know." I wrapped my arm around him and rubbed his arm soothingly.

He leaned into me and rested his head against my shoulder as he closed his eyes and sighed.

I glanced back around the room as everyone started barricading the door again.

It was then I noticed.

"Where Su-hyeok?" I asked.

A few others glanced around and noticed he was missing.

"He was behind me." Cheong-san stated.

"He's not here now." I bit my lip, "We can't go back for him so we'll just have to hope he's alive."

"How can you say that?" On-jo yelled.

"If you want to look for him feel free. But you'll be going on your own." I stated as I knew no one else would be willing to go with her and risk their lives again, "Look, he's strong. He probably found another place that was safe."

On-jo frowned when she realised what I said was true, "You're right... I hope he's okay."

~*~

Everyone settled down again.

Most people sat on the floor as most of the desks had been used.

This was the shittiest day ever.

There was a high pitched noise that suddenly came from the speakers.

My head snapped up at the noise.

I wanted to cover my ears, the noise really hurt.

Way more than it normally would.

Is this because I'm a zombie? So they are sensitive to noises.

"Students and teachers of Hyosan high school."

Ms Park's voice spoke through the speakers.

"I'm Park Sun-hwa, the English teacher. Something strange is happening throughout the school. Some students are attacking other indiscriminately. So please flee and find a safe place. And if any signer or faculty hears this and is able to, please call the police and the fire department."