𝟬𝟭𝟬. 𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗞𝗘 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟰

Start from the beginning

"She says it has to be- office-" Stiles says back at Scott and falls down against the locker.

"You know drug dealers have been using disposable cell phones pretty successfully for years." Stiles says once we arrive at Allison again. He takes an inhaler and gets some air in his lungs.

"My parents check every call, email and text message I send. Trust me they'd find it," Allison says and I nod. "Can you get the book?" I ask and she looks at me. "Not without his keys." She says and I frown.

"Ask him for the Lacrosse game." I say and look at Allison. "That'll work." She says and I nod. "Okay, yeah, that'll work." I say and smile.

My phone starts ringing and I frown, seeing an unknown number. "Hello?" I answer hesitantly. "Sarah." Derek says and I let out a sigh. "Oh, hi, what's up?" I ask casually and he chuckles dryly.

"I want you to be prepared for tonight." He says and I frown. "Okay, if that's all-" I start, but he cuts me off. "I don't care what Scott and the others has planned. You do as I say." He says and I gulp. "Yeah, yeah that's fine." I say and I see he hung up.

Great. 

+

We were at the Lacrosse game and another played almost died because of this huge opponent. "Come on! Is that thing even a teenager? I wanna see a birth certificate!" Coach says and sits down next to Stiles. "Who or what is that genetic experiment gone wrong?" He asks and Stiles gulps. "Eddie Obomowitz, Coach. The call him "the abomination" Stiles says and coach looks the ginormous guy. "Oh that's cute," he says and I see Stiles take the keys from Allison.

I was sitting next to Erica and Boyd, watching the game. "You, you! You play Lacrosse?" He asks Boyd and I look at him wide eyed. "Uh-Huh, Derek won't like this." Erica says slapping him softly. "Yeah, but I will." He says and stands up. "Sarah, stop him!" Erica mouths and I shake my head. "I can't!" I mouth back. "Yeah, oh!" Coach says and Boyd quickly gets up.

He walks away and I frown. "I can't do anything without anyone seeing my eyes glow." I say and Erica stands up. "What are you doing?" I ask and Erica smirks. "Doing what I'm told, as you should too." She says and walks away.

I see Boyd beat the Abomination and everyone cheers. "The bigger they are... the bigger, they are!" Coach yells laughing and Boyd cheers.

I walk inside the school and look around. Erica and Derek should be done interrogating Stiles by now. I walk into the office and go further searching.

I close the door behind me and sigh. I didn't find anything, so I get out and see Allison walking with me. "Grandpa, can we invite one more?" Allison asks and I look at her. "Invite?" I ask and she nods, motioning I should go with it. With what I don't know.

"Yeah, the more the merier." He says and I chuckle awkward. "Yay." I say and close my eyes, God help me.

+

We get inside and I gulp. "Oh good you're back, dinners almost ready." I hear Victoria say and I frown. "How was the game?" Chris asks and I see him. "Why don't you ask the star player?" Gerard asks and Scott appears. "Hi." He says and Chris lowers the object he was drying off.

I'm not sure what my presence meant for this, but I felt like an intruder. I was sitting on one leg on the chair next to Scott and Chris, Victoria was sitting in front of me and next to her was Allison, finally on the head of the table was Gerard.

We were eating and it was delicious, but I didn't know why I was here. "All right. Why is everyone so quiet?" He asks and looks around. "Because the food is lovely... sir." I say softly and look at my plate. "Is it that uncomfortable they dated?" Gerard asks and Scott looks up.