𝟬𝟬𝟴. 𝗘𝗠𝗢𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟯

Start from the beginning

+

I was sitting on Allison's bed, we were going ice skating. I was still a little shocked I fell asleep on Isaac's lap. I woke up with my phone vibrating against my pocket, the annoying ringtone waking me from my lap. Once I realised that I was still on his lap, I moved so fast I fell on the ground. 

Shaking off that embarrasing thought, I see Mr. Argent walking in and my head snaps up at him, he doesn't know about me, yet. "Headed out?" He asks and Allison's smile drops. "Studying," she says and I nod. Mr. Argents eyes me and frowns, but then he calls Allison towards him.

Lydia was making pictures of herself and after a few boring minutes we finally got to go.

Once arrived I put on my shoes immediately and get out on the ice. I love ice skating. I skate and see Scott fall, repeatedly. Lydia is a natural talent and I skate to Stiles. "Go pair skating." I say and skate away. They were on a date and Lydia and Stiles were like the plus 2 friend date-ish and I was the girl that just joined because its fun.

I was skating, but I was starting to feel a little weird. Suddenly I hear Lydia scream and I look at her, seeing Stiles kneel down. My eyes are brown again and it's getting annoying it keeps changing colours.

"She's hallucinating." I say and Stiles looks up. "How?" Stiles asks and I shrug. "I don't know," I say and look at her. "Can I try something?" I ask and look at Stiles. "What are you doing?" He asks and I just take her hand, my eyes shining gold and brown. I keep repeating happy things to myself and slowly, I don't know how, transfer it to Lydia.

She calms down and I let go of her, gasping silently. "What did you do?" Scott asks and I look at Lydia. I stand up and look down. "I made her feel calmer," I say and he frowns. "You can do that?" He asks and I nod. "I thought- if I could transfer my anger to you, why not give happiness to her?" I suggest and chuckle.

"I have no idea what I'm doing." I say and he nods. "It's okay, let's go home."

+

The next day at school I was walking towards Stiles and Scott. I sat down, taking a bite of my sandwich. "Guys. Do you see that?" Stiles asks and points at the empty table behind us.

"What, it's an empty table?" I ask and Stiles nods. "Yeah. But whose empty table?" Stiles continues and Scott realises. "Boyd." I look at him and see him stand up.

I do too and leave my plate. We walk away from the cafeteria, against the protest of my hungry belly. "I'm going go to the ice rink and see if he's there. And if he's not home you call me, got it?" Scott asks and we nod.

I was gonna see in the administration office if he's called in sick. "What?" Scott asks when he sees Stiles hesitating. "Maybe we should let him, Boyd you know man? You said Derek's giving them a choice, right?" Stiles explains and Scott pushes him along.

"We can't." Scott protests and I look at him. "You gotta admit, Erica looks pretty good." I say and Stiles nods. "You know, the word "sensational" comes to mind." Stiles says and Scott raises his hand.

"How good do you think she's gonna look with a wolfsbane bullet in her head?" Scott paints the picture and I imagine it, shivering. "All right. All I'm saying maybe this one isn't totally your responsibility." Stiles says and Scott shakes his head.

"They all are. And you know this thing's gonna get out of control, that makes me responsible." He says and I nod, if he wants to carry the world, go him.