Chapter 18: Disney world!!

Your name is Dave and your waking up, you look over and see Jade still asleep. She looks adorable, you see Bro walking out in your room, "oh hey little man, how are ya?" "Shh Jade is sleeping." You whispered mockingly, he tolled his eyes and walked back into his room "we leave in an hour!" He yelled.

"Huh?" You look over and see Jade waking up. "Hey babe how was your night?" You smirk, she throws her arms up yawning "hehe good." You guys change and meet bro outside.

He was leaning on the balcony just admiring the view. "Sup bro?" He turns around slowly, fixing his shades "oh nothin, you kids ready?" You both and nod and walk down with him to the car. You let Jade in first then get in after closing the door behind her.

You quickly reach the park and you see Jade eagerly jump out of the car as soon as the car stopped. You all go pass the security lane and wait at the table where John, his dad and Roxy where sitting set up with balloons and stuff.

You sit next to Jade across from him, "sup egbert?" He smiles "nothin, you guys excited?" You both nodded and waited for Rose, once she got here John's dad reminded us " okay here" he handed john, Rose and I a twenty dollar bill each. "Meet us here in two hours for lunch." We all nodded in sync and ran off to the rides.

The first one we went on was absolutely hilarious, Jade was screaming the whole time. You laughed most of the time as she clung tightly to you with fear. She was shivering and cold, but in a weird way... A good way, because you are normally kinda hot or warm. The coolness of her felt really... Refreshing and... Relaxing in some odd way.

You got off the ride eventually "have you ever even been on a roller coaster?" She looked down, "no..." You chuckled holding her in your arms. You only ended up going on one more ride with her before she got somewhat upset with it. You got a few snacks and just made your way back to the table since it was almost time.

Once you got there it four minutes to one. He had some pizza and a cake with a giant sign above sign above it that said "NOT BETTY CROCKER!" With an arrow pointing down to it. You and Jade just laughed for a few minutes from the sign.

You sat down on the opposite side as you saw John walking up with Roxy. You and Jade just laughed even more from his reaction to seeing the cake. He came up sort've tip towing and slowly went up to sniff the cake to make sure it was safe. It even made the grown-ups laugh. As you looked over and saw Jade's face light up.

"Hey Jade whats up?" She pointed to this man that looked about Bro's age with green eyes and black hair and a green skull on his shirt. She squealed as she ran up to hug him. "Hi Jake!" He smirked lightly "hey there Jade what is this you got here?" "Its my friend John's birthday!" She smiled as she grabbed his hand pulling him to meet everyone.

When she pulled him near Dirk for some reason his face was in awe. He was looking closely into his shades. There weirdest part was that Dirk wasn't moving either. From your angle you can see he had the same on his face. You instantly smirked being aware of the situation, "so are you guys gonna kiss or something?" You asked in mockery.

They both blushed and Bro looked at you dragging his finger across his neck mouthing 'I'm gonna kick your ass' you smirk and roll your eyes as you shake Jake's hand.

"So Jade, I'm guessing this is your, boyfriend? Based on your shirts." You and her nod standing next to her so the shirts spelt, soul mate. With little mouse ear designs on it.

The rest of your day went by pretty quick since there wasn't much to do since you couldn't go on the rides.
---------------------------------------------
(Jade's POV)
You are walking back to the car with Dave, Dirk and for some reason Jake... You are pretty sure Dirk and Jake have a thing for each other. You sit close with Dave and reach the hotel quickly, you walk in but Dave says he wants to talk to Bro for a minute you shrugged and 'closed' the door.

You stood close to it listening to their conversation. "So you remember the rules right?" Dave mocked Dirk, he rolled his eyes "that applies to you." Dave scoffs "so you're a hypocrite?" "I didn't say that." "So then what are you saying?" Dirk sighs "that rule is off." He instantly ran into his room.

Dave stood there rubbing his hands together like a villain. You ran over to your bag and walked into the bathroom to change extremely fast. You changed just in time, about a second before he walked in. He quickly changed and walked out of the bathroom.

You pounced on the bed and approached you subtly. He grabbed your neck with your left hand and began kissing the other side "guess what Bro said?" "What." "The main rule is off." He said kissing up and down your neck.

He began to move his hand under your shirt but you instantly stopped him before he could even pass your belly button. He stopped "what's wrong? Didn't you want this?" You look up to him "well... I thought i did... But i don't feel comfortable doing it." He shrugged and plopped himself next to you and turned on the T.V.

You laid your head resting on his shoulder and but you instantly passed out. You were really tired, you didn't even get to see any of the movie.