Chapter 4

Nandu's POV

Such a monster he is. How can he do that. But I have to follow his orders.  I have no problem to act as Ruhi's mom, but seeing that monster.. ahh

POV ends.

Tution was completed at 11:30.

All students returned home.

Nandu Packed her luggage. 

Naira:-  Baccha,  if you are not comfortable,  return to home immediately.

Nandu:-  ok di. And call Kartik jiju to stay here I can't leave you alone here.

Naira:- ok.

Manik shouts from outside.

Manik:-  Come fast.

She came out.

Nandu was about to sit in Passenger seat. Ruhi stopped her.

Ruhi:- Nandu,  come back . Sit here( she patted at place between her and manik)

Nandu:- Ruhi , I will sit this edge.  You sit beside your papa.

Ruhi:- but I want window seat.

Manik sensed Nandu's  uncomfortableness ....

Manik:-  You both sit here , I will sit front.

Ruhi:-  no, we three should sit back. And it's my order.

And anyone can't deny her order.

Nandu sat between Manik and Ruhi.

Their shoulders were brushing.. nandu was feeling something new. But Manik  cant control himself..

Manik pov

Her fragrance is so good.  I just want to inhale her. What's happening with me ? I'm getting harder just by her mere touch...

She is so cute. Her pout , ahhhhhh..  I want to hide it with my lips..

I just want to hug her and Kiss her ....

Manik just control yourself,  if she got to know your intentions,  she will scare and never ever see you or Ruhi. And your princess can't bear it. She is so attached to her. 

POV ends.

They reached Malhotra Mansion.

In hall Fab5 were present with Navbhi..

Mukthi:- Nandu,  you here? What a surprise ?

Nandu:-  Ruhi invited me.

Navya:- oh. It's very nice.  Come we all go to shopping.

Alya took her bag and placed on sofa and they three took Nandu and Ruhi to Shopping mall.

After few hours..

They completed shopping and returned..

Fab4 and navbhi returned to their house.

Ruhi slept in car only . Manik took her to her room and made her sleep. And came down to see Nandu.

Manik:-  come  I will show your room.

Nandu just nodded..

Nandu's room.

He was about to leave , his leg slipped.  He catches nandu for support,  but all went in vain. They both fell down .

Manik on floor and nandu on him. At time of falling their lips touched each other.

Manik just lost in her eyes and started to suck her lips.

Suddenly  ........

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I hope you all like it