chapter 6

Next morning..

Manik woken up first. 

He saw the most beautiful seen in front of him.

Ruhi slept on nandu. She hugged Ruhi tightly as if she loose the hug, someone will take Ruhi away from her.  And that cute pout on her lips.

Manik:- ahh.. that pout, I can't control myself from sucking that pout. Manik , stop this dirty thoughts..

He got up and went to his room to fresh up.  And came after some time.

He saw nandu woken up.  She was struggling to put Ruhi on bed. As she cant disturb her beauty sleep.

Manik:- can I??

She nodded.

He took Ruhi in arms and placed her on bed.  And he looked Nandu.

Manik:-  Good morning Nandu.

Nandu:-  good morning

Manik:- I'm sorry for yesterday's night..

She ignored him and went washroom taking her clothes.

Manik:-  I think she didn't forgave me.

After some time.

Ruhi woke up. She saw her side and didn't found Nandu only her papa is there. She thought Nandu left and started crying. 

Listening her cry manik turned towards her.

Manik:-  Princess,  what happened to you? Any bad dream?

Ruhi:-  papa Nandu , where is she? She left from here when I was sleeping? Am I that bad? My own mom doesn't want me.  My dadi also not there with me and Nandu ... she also left me.. papa , I want Nandu.  I want to be with her.  Papa you know,  she always protects me.  She easily knows that I'm hungry or I'm sad. Papa, please do something? I can't live without her...

Manik:- (patting her back) shh.. calm down princess.  Nandu was in washroom.  She is taking her bath. And I'll not let her go anywhere  . Ok. Now be a good girl and brush your teeth.

Ruhi:- ok.

And she left from the room.

Manik was also about to leave,  he heard bathroom door opening sound.

He saw Nandu coming out drying her hair. 

Manik's POV

Oh god..

Are you trying to kill me. What's happening with me? Why I'm affected by her? This not happened when I'm with Prerna? And why I'm thinking about that bitch?.. she is with me only for money ..

POV ends

Nandu:-  where is Ruhi??

Manik:- in her room. Come I'll show..

Nandu:-  no need I know..

And left from there.

She went to Ruhi's room.

Ruhi was is her princess Bathrobe and searching for her dress.

Ruhi:-  Nandu,  say na which dress I have to wear??

Nandu:-  wait I'll show you..

She took  a purple color frock.

Ruhi:-  I'll wear this only. You have to make my hair.

Nandu:- ok

After completion they both went down. Ruhi was in Nandu's arms.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I hope you all like it