Chapter 11

Arkadia

Lexa

We spent the morning discussing Clarke and Octavia's departure for tomorrow, It pain me to think of Clarke leaving, I know she safe here but there I can't just swoop into protect her, to keep her safe and we don't even know if her people will except her, they could shoot her dead before she even gets a chance to enter.
My mind runs away with thoughts of how Clarke could get hurt but I can't think like that, untill tomorrow at least she's safe here with me in Polis.
I have thought of demanding her to stay after all I am the Commander of the twelve clans possibly Thirteen if we get Arkadia back.

"Lexa" I hear Clarke vocie as she enters the room bringing me back into reality, she looks so beautiful in "Grouder Clothes" as she likes to call then.

"Clarke" I say with a fake smile, after yesterday I expected her to be a bit down but after a while she cheered back up.

I'm quite surprised Octavia isn't with her, she has followed Clarke and I all morning, she thought it was amazing how everyone bowed for Clarke and called her "Heda" or "Seken Heda" (Second Commander) in respect.

"okay so we're free all evening" she says with a mischievous grin on her face, I smile up at her and then she walks quickly towards me smashing her lips firmly again mine after a quick moment I kiss her back, she pulls away grabbing my hand and then walking over to our bed area.
She kisses me again the kiss is filled with disire, passion and love, It grows more powerful and then Clarke start to pull at my top, I allow her to remove it and then I do the same, soon we're down to our undergarments. Clarke gently sits me down and the leans me back kissing me, her lips trail over my body and across my collarbone, a small moan escaped my mouth as she continues.

"I love you" I whisper and Clarke looks up and me and smirks, I can see the desire in her deep pool blue eyes.

"Ai hod yu in" she says and a grin appears on my face as we continue.

----

I run my finger across Clarkes exposed back, gently we just lay there in a comfortable silent, just injoying each other company, I was going to miss this is just being able to say together in a comfortable silent no pressure just us.

"I'm going to miss this" I softly says, Clarke gently reaction herself and looks at me her arms resting on my side.

"I will to, I don't want to go" she says her vocie shakey, I wish she didn't have to go either thought we both know we have no other choice, the clan grow impatient and desire blood for those they've lost.

"I wish you could stay, but when you get back we can do this every moment we're free" I say with a weak smile on my face.

"I just wish I–we could know exactly how long I would be gone" she says I place my hand on her chin and smile at her complete and utter beauty, her sad eyes match mine as I fight back the tears that well in my eyes, I bit them back an place a soft kiss on her lips.

"I know Ai hodnes, but we have the radio?" I say with questioning eyes not sure if I was right but she gives me a reassuring smile so I know I was. "so we can talk every time your free" I says smiling, she smile up at me and I feel better seeing the happy look in her eyes.

"now let's get some rest, you have a long day ahead and you must be well rested" I says pulling her body closer to mine and cuddling into her wrapping my leg over her protectively, she rsst her head on my chest and soon sleep take us in its grasp.

***

I reach my arm out patting the empty bed besides me Clarke's gone!

I jump out of bed and look around the room when the door opens Clarke walks in full dressed, a sigh of relief hits me and I take a seat on the bed.