Chapter 1

Y/N POV:

Hey ....my name is Y/N Hanagaki , Takemichi's younger sister. Me and him are very close. His older than me by one year but he ask me for help when he gets bullied. I can remember when I was in elementary school Takemichi was bullied his so called friends was taking his lunch and beating him. All I did was stepped to them. Well they also made fun of me how fat I am. But I stood up a kick their asses. I might be fat but I can kick ass just fine on my own. That's why I love my brother.

Takemichi is very clumsy too , since mom and Dad left for work we living with our grandparents. So I found put Takemichi had a girlfriend Hinata and I met her the other day she's really sweet , she actually got jealous when she saw me the first Time. She thought I was Takemichi's girlfriend. But I told her we are brother and sister.

I don't really look identical to Takemichi's,  we just have the same surname and maybe we have the same eyes. I heard Takemichi's was in a fight at school with Highschoolers.

I was walking down the park with my school bag. I heard some girls laugh at my uniform. Unfortunately the biggest size for me is a little tight. My skirt is tight and my shirt.

I heard Takemichi's scream. I ran and saw Akkun shouting at him. " Takemichi Stop man ,please!".

I held Akkun. " What's happening?". I asked Akkun looks worried. Have to say these boys are the best , they always very kind to me , Takemichi's friends all had red cheeks ...I wonder why.

Yamamoto said with his eyes looking down." Takemichi's got into a fight because his bravery took over him,".

I sighed and frown. " seriously,  he is so childish....I'm going ".

Yamagishi held my arm." DON'T GO , or you're get killed there too....please Y/N".

I wacked my arm away. " No , my brother need help , im Sure I can take this guy". I walked in the middle of the gravel ground see Takemichi all bruised up and bleeding on the ground. I saw this tall dude with a scar on his eyebrow. " Oh lookie what we have a hear".

Takemichi " Y/N no....go back".

I looked behind me." SHUT UP TAKEMICHI WHEN IM DONE HERE I'm dealing with you next.".

I heard the crowd gasps and whispers seeing a girl about to fight even though i chubby too.

" here to look after your brother......I'll just beat you up too". Once his hand is about to touch your face to punch you you quickly grabbed it and spat in his face for distraction for him to be blind. " Fuck....". You held his head down and knee kicked his face.

He got up and started to shout at me and suddenly everyone went quiet. Even my opponent.
I saw a tall dude walking nearer.

???" Heyy ...you,  calm down , Dumbass , you're scaring the crowd and this girl".

I thought to myself. Is this the Commander of the gang Takemichi was always talking about.

Takemichi " Y/N......s-sorry". I heard him say.

I just rolled my eyes . Walked to Takemichi and help him. " Takemichi if I see you again in a fight I will fight against you.......and You asswhole touch my brother I will kill you ". You pointed at the dude.

Then I saw another person but shorter than his friend I suppose , he looks adorable but he looks weak too maybe.

???"hey Kenny , put them all out".

I looked at Takemichi seeing him thinking while I held his hand. " Takemichi,  relax , He could be the head or the leader of whatever gang you're talking about."