Reader x Moondrop

Começar do início

Lowering himself he'd look down at your small figure, he loved doing that. "Oh sweetie.. why should I..?"~ he'd say in a sultry voice which would cause shivers down your spine. You wouldn't see him often, rarely, so that's why you were confused seeing him.

You'd give him a poker face and sigh, there was no fighting him. You would then make your way out of the ball pit and he'd follow behind you- of course- hanging. "Don't you want your little flashlight back?.." he'd question to tease you more.

Coming up with a plan you turned to look up at him, "nono keep it, please! I don't really need it anyways." Frowning, he would groan and drop the flashlight to you. "Ugh.. You're no fun at all.." he'd complain and lower himself a bit and lay in the air making eye contact with you.

You scoffed and ran your fingers through your hair, "Oh babe, I'm plenty of fun.. we both know that.." You'd sass and he would turn red in return.

You were in a relationship with Sun and Moon, they were the same person but with different personalities. You didn't care you loved them both equally. Through out time. Your relationship with them would develop stronger and would become more.. intimate.. often you'd engage in sexual acts with them. Sun obviously still being new you've only touched each other, never actually done it.

Moon on the other hand.. he was more lust filled and enjoyed the mystery and dark. You two have experienced doing it twice before, it was pure ecstacy to both of you.

He would stutter on his words and groan, picking you up in surprise and would lead you up to the top of the playground. He'd set you down and would grab your face almost by force, "if you're such fun.. you wouldn't mind telling me what goes on in that pretty head of yours when I'm around?.." he'd slur his words a bit. His voice would always get you off and always excited you.

You gulped a bit but found confidence, "I think about undressing you.. touching you slowly.. you on top of me as well.. and sometimes me pegging you.." You'd confess with a bit of shyness and would fiddle with your fingers a bit. He'd open his eyes a bit in shock but would grin mischievously.

"Pegging?.. you wouldn't.. You're to submissive for that little star dear."~ he'd tease and would say near your ear which you shivered to. Though you were bottoming your first two times with Moon, you knew you weren't a bottom- you were a switch.

You'd scoff at his comment and tug his ruffles and pull him in close, "you want to bet that Moonlight baby?~" you teased back and he'd become flustered. He would bring back his confidence and clear his throat, fixing his ruffles and glowing his red eyes at that. "I do bet..~" he'd groan into your ear and would pick you up with zero effort.

Bringing you up to that small stage and to the back of it where your room laid out. He'd throw you onto the bed making you bounce, "Ouf! Careful!" You'd complain but he'd just snicker at your anger and would crawl on top of you.

"Want to repeat what you said earlier handsome?"~ he cooned and let his tongue slip out, it's long thin wetness licking your cheek sending shivers down your spine. But getting you headed. You moaned a bit, being sensitive to sensual touch easily made you get on. Fighting back anymore noises You'd grip the hem of his ruffles and pulled him in closer, "I said I'd peg you.." you whispered and turn him around so you were on top.

Not long after you'd be undressing yourself and would throw off the clothes to the side, he'd look down at your body in surprise and would be red faced, shocked that you were actually going to do this. He put his hands on your chest and nudged you a bit, you tilted your head at him and smirked. "Scared Moony~?" You teased at him and he got lost in thought not able to respond.

(If you identify as female you got a strap on.. or your futa. OR HAVE ONE NATURALLY. :] either or is fine! Trying to make this as gender neutral as possible)