Ch.20 Longing for the stars

joke flirting with your friends>>>>>
(this chapter has nothing to do with that)
(9/17/22)

Purpled would stare at the stars. On nights he couldn't sleep —which was a lot of them— he would look up at the stars, or the moon and think. Sometimes he'd even cry. Silently cry his heart out, longing for something he could never get back.

They longed to be anywhere that wasn't the ground of servers. They felt so stuck. Even when they went on flights with Tommy, it was never enough. It could never be.

Usually he'd sleep during the day, he was kind of what he thinks some people called 'nocturnal' that's what hostile mobs are right?

On those nights they'd stare. Longing for something that was far out of his reach. He was happy where he was too don't get him wrong, but he couldn't help but wonder where they would've ended up if it had been different.

Ever since Tommy reunited with Techno he found himself up there more.

He knew he had entire lifetimes to somehow get back but doesn't think he'll ever be able to.

He knew the others wouldn't understand him. They never really understood each other and what they were going through outside of a general experience in the Dsmp. No matter how much they wished they could

They couldn't understand each other and how it felt for them when they went through many events, that's how it was, that's how it will always be.

Punz was the only one that had understood. But Punz hates him and he hates Punz. Fuck everyone back at the DSMP.

The stars brought a form of comfort and he knows by heart every single one he touched before falling down to earth.

His home server was a space server, only accessible by their species, Purpled still hasn't figured out a way to get back.

They think maybe Punz might know but they'd never willingly go talk to Punz again.

He remembered the feeling when he moved, how light it was there, how heavy he felt down on earth. Gravity was a thing he had to get used to. Just like everything else.

He missed his family, even though they weren't the best. He missed the friends he'd made with strained relationships at best. He'd even missed the shitty camp they'd been thrown into every summer since they learned how to walk.

It taught him practically everything he knows now. He hated it. It was torture. But he still misses it. He hopes it got taken down for being illegal. He hopes he can see it again. He wants to burn it to the ground. He doesn't know.

He remembers staring at the sunset. At the moons and the stars and the green skies that reminded him of emerald or jade. The purple grass and the deep black dirt.

So Purpled grieves on their own. Grieves for a home long lost and a server filled with wars and pain that they could never even think of as their home, only somewhere they ended up after an accident.

Maybe one night he'll find himself staring at the grass instead, at the forest that lies beyond.

One day he might find comfort in the songs of the crickets that currently only serve to ring in his ears. Eventually he may enjoy the breeze that he finds far too harsh now.

He might one day enjoy the bright blue sky and the endless oceans.

But for now he stares at the night sky lit up by the moon and stars, wondering what could've been.

613
Just a short purpled interlude

Have a good day/night :]