🌼 26 🌼

Hloooo guyssss.... 🤩
Thankuu so much... Ap logo ki dua se mera exam bhut acha hua 🤩😍....

Or sorry 👉👈🥺... Kal update na dene ke liye.....

Mere bas 2 exam baki hai..... Ik 8 ko hai ik 10 ko... Fir khatam 🤩🤩🤩🤩....

Or mein ik nayi story start kr rha hoon....exam ke baad

 Ye vali story jald hi khatam hone vali hai

.
Ye vali story jald hi khatam hone vali hai....

Chalo start krte hai....

Kush : good evening ladies and gentlemen.... Aaj fresher party hai to hum sab seniors ab sabhi juniors ka welcome krte hai....

All clap 👏👏👏👏

Kush : hum seniors ne ik act tyar kiya hai.... We really hope you all loved it....

All hoot and clap for them.....

Act....

It's love story .... They show their moments like how they met become friends and then lovers.....

Then one day girl lost her eye sight and how boy took care of her....

Then they recreate some sidnaaz scenes which sid told them....

Their nok jok... Their banter... Their care..... Everything...

Then one girl they named it nia....

Hearing that name sana frown.. Like she hear that name before too..... Seeing their drama.. Some flashes comes in mind ..... But it's not clear....

Sid is noticing all this and signal kush to play last part....

In last part nia push that girl from stairs....

( don't worry.. Vo log act kar rhe the... Unhone pehle hi safety kr liye neeche gadhe bichaye the...)

Seeing that girl falling from stairs...

Shehnaaz : sidharthhhh.... Yelled loudly.... Just like she did that time.....

Act end

All looked at shehnaaz while she is breathing heavily... Her head is spining around.... She hold her head...

Sid looked toward her and run toward her... He held her in his arms...

Sid : shehnaaz... Baby....

Patted her cheeks... While she tried her best to not to close her eyes...

She caress his cheeks with smile

Sana : sidharth.... And went unconscious....

Sid felt his whole world collapse in front of his eyes.... When she fell from stairs earlier that time too she caress his cheeks like that and went unconscious.... This time too same happened.... He is worried about her now.... Will she remember him or forget him for forever...???

Did he put her life at stake just because of his possession.....??? He was so eager to see her again in his arms that he forget about her health.....

Kush pat his shoulder breaking his trance...

Kush : Sid jaldi kar.. Mein gadi nikalta hoon... Tu shehnaaz ko lekr aa....

All are looking at vulnerable sidharth.... And they are shocked.... First time They saw him worried for someone other than his loved ones.... Only if they know.. The girl in his arms is his whole world.....

His day start with her and also end with her name only.... He need her just like he need oxygen to breathe.... It's not like they know each other from years.... No... They met only  3 weeks before....

He didn't know how..?? Why..??? When..?? But he fall for her deeply.... Perhaps he fell for her when he saw her first time.... He fell for her when she risk her life to save that puppy....... Now you people think how can someone fell in love in just three weeks.... Pr vo kehte hai na....

Pyar samy ( time) ka mohtaaz nhi hota.... Kab kaha kisse hume kab pyar ho jaye... Kuch kaha nhi ja sakta.... Kayi baar 20 saal saath rhte huye bhi logo mein pyar nhi hota... Or kayi baar... Bss 2 second ke eye contact se hi pyar ho jata.....

Sneha standing there looking at them with admiration..... She can also see that love in his eyes which is always tries to find for herself.... She know that he love her deeply....  There is no ounce of jealousy or envy in her heart for shehnaaz....

And why....???? Sidharth was never her... He never said that.... Now he love shehnaaz and shehnaaz too love him....then why she become villan in someone 's life when she is heroine of her own story.....

Yahi to baat hai...

Kehte hai... Waqt se pehle or bhagya se jada na kabhi kisi ko mila hai na milega.....

You are the main character of your own story to dusro ki story mein villan kyu banna... Agar koi heroine hai to hero bhi hoga... You just have to wait for your hero...

Sid lift her in his arms and goes to hospital with anu following them crying....

Kush is driving the car with anu on passenger seat while sidnaaz is sitting on back side.... Sid is holding her tightly...

Soon they reach hospital and they shift her in emergency ward....

Doctors are examine her while they are pacing here and there in tension...

Doctor comes out after sometime...

Sid run to him followed by others...

Sid : doctor what happen..??? Vo thik hai na..??

Doctor : Mr. Shukla vo thik hai.... Dimag pr jada zor dene ki wajah se vo behosh ho gyi thi.....

Mr. Shukla mein janta hoon ki apke liye thoda mushkil hai.... Lekin please... Patience rkhe.... Hum unhe yaad dilayege... Lekin aise hi ik baar mein sab nhi... Isse unki mental health pr farak padega.....

Plzz be careful from next time....

And left from there....

After sometime shehnaaz open her eyes to find herself in hospital.... And found sidharth sleeping holding her hand keeping his head on bed beside her....

Feeling her movements sid open his eyes and saw her conscious....

Sana : ap yaha kya kar rhe hai...???

Sid become happy

Sid : tum mujhe janti ho...??

Sana looked at her with frown

Sana : ye kaisi baat huyi.. Of course.. Ap hmare senior hai.. Kushal bhaiya ke best friend....

Listening her Sid face fall... A lone tear escape from his eyes.... She didn't remember about their moments.... But he wipe immediately before she saw....

He is happy too... Because she is all fit and fine... Which is his first priority right now....

.
.
.
.
That's it....

Abhi mein ik Or shadi pr ja rhi hoon.... 😪😪😪.... Sachi thak gy hoon... Shaadi kr exam se....

Mummy bol rhe hai tanu tyar ho ja jaldi 🤣.... Meine bola 2 min zaroori hai.... 🤣 2 min ke adha ghanta ho gya.... Abhi chalta hoon.... Varna shaadi mein ik tang pr nhi jana mujhe... 🤣🤣🤣

Byeee.......

Ik Or update dunga raat ko.. Pakka... 👉👈

Byee....