𝗕𝘂𝗶𝗹𝗱 𝗔 𝗕𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗸𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗽

𝐀𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐨 𝐒𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐳

I'm walking into her penthouse she's in the kitchen drinking wine. I approach her and I take the glass. I take a sip and I say you shouldn't be drinking. She says I'm old enough to buy it I say barely. She says your not funny I say wasn't trying to be and I kiss her lips. She returns it gently as always. We start making out of course I dominate the kiss. It gets heated but I pull away. She's looking at me with this look I know what she wants. I say later she says I want you to take me somewhere. I say you have a car she says I want to go with you Alonso. I say where? She says Build a bear I examine her face expression. That's when I realize she's serious. I say I forget your still a child she says Alonso don't call me a child. I say you want a teddy bear she says so that doesn't make me a child. I can't help but laugh she's adorable.

A few weeks later

I'm looking down at her she's not paying any attention. She's picking a bear color. she's been whining about coming to build a bear for weeks. I finally brought her and she's so happy it's rather adorable. She finally picks out a bear color and she goes to stuff it. Once she's done she picks out something for him to wear. I pay and she picks out a name and she comes to me. She holds him out to me and he's in a black suit. I say what's his name? She says Alonso I say oh really? She smiles and says yes he reminds me of you. I can't help but smile at her she's adorable. I take her hand and lead her out of "build a bear workshop". I lead her out to the car and I help her in. I close her door and I get in on my side. I start the car and I drive away I say Are you hungry? She says a little I say what do you wanna eat? She says I could go for Italian. I say alright fine I drive to our favorite Italian restaurant. I park out front and I help her out. We go in and they seat us. I order for us and it comes after awhile. We eat and talk to eachother.