S1 Ch.1: The Start of a New Adventure

Start from the beginning

Right now, we see Kotori who is currently hiding in the living room from Shido.

Kotori: "I'm so scared! The T-virus is gonna get me!" Kotori said as her body was quivering in fear.

Shido noticed this and smirked evilly as he quickly went to Kotori and immediately grabbed her as Kotori panicked.

Kotori: "Y/n! Y/n! Help me!" Kotori screamed on top of her lungs, hoping for Y/n to save her, as Shido held her tight.

Y/n: "No, you kicked me in the nuts." Y/n said while currently being inside his room.

Kotori: "I'll ask Shido to make you chili fries later!!"

Sure enough, that brought Y/n's attention as he immediately went downstairs to the living room and he saw Kotori who is currently being held by Shido.

Shido was about to tickle her, but Y/n immediately rushed to Shido and punched him in the face, making him crash to their house walls.

Y/n: "You better keep your promise." Y/n said as he looked at Kotori.

Kotori then smiled.

Kotori: *smiles* "I will! Thank you for saving me from the T-virus, Y/n-niichan!" Kotori thanked Y/n as she began hugging him tightly.

-Small Timeskip-

Right now, we see Kotori who is currently laying on Y/n's lap while Shido is currently in the kitchen, making breakfast for the three of them. The three of them are currently listening to the news on the TV.

News: "Early this morning, a small spacequake occured on the outskirts of Tengu City. Only minor damage was done to the area, and there have been no reported injuries. Currently, there are still no explanations as to what is behind the spacequakes."

Shido: "Another one? It's also nearby, too."

Kotori: "Yeah." Kotori said as she snuggled her head to Y/n's chest which Y/n ignored and began thinking.

Y/n: "Spacequakes, a widespread disturbance of space of unknown origin. As the name suggests, it's when a region of space shakes, destroying all within. No one knows why they happen, not even me, a former hero. 5 years have already passed ever since I've decided to not tell them about the Omnitrix and what was my true summer vacation was, when i was still with the Tennysons. I've hid the Omnitrix somewhere in the house where they won't be able to find it, but i know that this secret of mine won't last forever. So, that's why i have no choice but to tell them the truth someday."

Shido: "Breakfast is ready." Shido said as both Y/n and Kotori went to the dining table.

Shido, Y/n & Kotori: "Itadakimasu" The three of them said in unison before eating their food.

Shido: "Is there anything you both want for lunch?"

Kotori: "The deluxe kid's lunch!" Kotori said in her usual cheerful tone of voice as Shido sweatdropped.

Shido: "That's something you'd find at a diner. I'm sorry, but you won't find that here."

Kotori: "Eh?! But i want it!"

Shido: "What about you, Y/n?"

Y/n: "Chili fries."

Shido: "We don't have enough ingredients to make chili fries, and you can't just eat chili fries for your lunch, you know? Is there anything in particular you want, besides for chili fries?"

Y/n: "...Mr. Smoothie."

Shido: "...You already knew that Mr. Smoothie don't exist here in japan. Anything else, besides Mr. Smoothie and Chili fries? You need to try something new."