Chapter 3: Revenge Plans

Start from the beginning

Everyone was stunned that to somehow managed to purify the monster with a Galick Gun, which is commonly known for destroying things.

"Incredible! He actually pulled it off and purified it!" Liko said amazed.

"Well, to be fair, he does have all of our powers and battle knowledge now, so its probably not really surprising that he can combine powers, techniques and probably even transformations together." Mirai added as everyone nodded.

"Heh. He hasn't even used the powers that he gained from me and my peerage. Now imagined if he suddenly combines the Galick Gun with my Destruction powers? Or he could combine it with his other ki or magic attacks. I can't wait to see the looks of horror on Riser and the other bullies faces once they find out about this." Rias said in an excited and sadistic tone, making everyone pale in the face, realizing that there is a LOT of stuff that you can do now and your arsenal will only continue to grow as you fully plan on copying the powers of your enemies and bullies and taking full advantage of them. You overheard her and placed your thumb on your chin with a thinking pose.

"Hmm... I'll consider trying that out tomorrow." You replied with an even more sadistic smirk of your own as a chill ran up everyone's spines. They almost felt sorry for your bullies. Almost.

Meanwhile, Batty, Sparda and Gammetsu were not pleased to see their monster that they had summoned get defeated and purified so easily.

"Damn it! Not another one!" Sparda shouted in anger as Gammetsu chuckled.

"Heheheh! This is starting to get more entertaining!" Gammetsu laughed as you glared up at the 3 evil magicians.

"I don't know why you're laughing, because you're next!" You declared, pointing straight at them.

"Hmph! Don't get cocky runt! You can't possibly take on all 3 of us at once!" Sparda spat.

"Try me." You taunted with a smirk, making her angry as Gammetsu lands on the ground near you.

"I'll take you on!" Gammetsu declared loudly.

"Ah. Of course, you, the battle hungry turtle would be the first to step up to the plate. Well, then. Amuse me." You taunted as Gammetsu gave a war cry and charged at you with impressive speed. However, you remained calm and unfazed as you blocked the incoming hard fist, with your forearm. "Heh. I never would have imagined that i would be fighting Dokurokushe's generals in direct combat." You smirked.

"HAAAAA!!!" Gammetsu roared, unleashing a barrage of punches and kicks at you, which you blocked each and every one. "Come on! Stop blocking and fight me for real!" Gammetsu shouted.

"As you wish." You replied in a sinister tone before jumping back as the orange aura surrounds your body once again, as you changed into Ruby Style, causing your whole attire to change into a red color. You reared your arm back as your fist glowed a bright orange color before slamming it straight into Gammetsu's face, causing him to groan in pain before being catapulted through the forest, crashing through several trees. "Woah. That packed a bigger punch than i expected."

"I've got you now!" Sparda shouted as she appeared behind you and spat out a large spider web at you in an attempt to restrain your movement. However you saw this coming from a mile away and acted accordingly by switching to Topaz Style causing your clothes to change to a yellow color, as you immediately created a pyramid shaped barrier that protected you from the large spider web. As the incoming web made contact with your barrier, it burned off from your energy before you dropped the barrier.

"Too slow." You mocked. "Also, look up." You pointed upwards as the humanoid spider turned her head upwards, only to see a giant yellow anvil drop on her head, causing her to crash to the ground, forming a large crater.