Guilt

Somewhere above this sky, has the ambiguous colour of summer Iris, swirl galaxies of brilliant stars slowly began to fade. A fine day had come as the opening of a fully charged Sony alpha standing in front of the living room's couch, as well as the lid of its lense. Another story will be ahead one that promised joy and happiness.

And there was Jihyo, directing Chaeyoung how to operate the camera while Sana and Momo were having a quick scan of today's content outline. Chaeyoung, who's in her usual tracksuit, color purple today, seemed to grasp everything now. The confidence starts burning her hands that badly want to record now.

"I'm telling you it's gonna be better if Chaeyoung joins us." Momo tried once more. Sana almost crumpled the whole script paper just by hearing the sleep demon's name. That behavior was enough for Momo to stop trying even further.

"Alright, break the fight you two. Let's roll!" Jihyo told the two girls to sit on the couch. Each of them grabs their respective mics while Chaeyoung made sure no one will be out in the frame as she pans the camera at the three girls, wide shot.

"Hi! I'm Park Jihyo."

"Hey! It's me, Hirai Momo."

"I'm Minatozaki Sana."

"And welcome to our podcast!"

Chaeyoung does not know what podcast is but hearing the introduction somehow interests her. The voice of the team, Jihyo began consulting Sana and Momo's condition as of the moment. Of course, everyone looks great and energetic. Sana's bubbly side is all new to Chaeyoung's eyes. With that beaming smile on her face, rosy cheeks, pure eyes, Chaeyoung can tell how much Sana loves what she's doing. However, Sana just ignore her agitated feeling towards the camera person for this time because she doesn't want the negative feeling affect this passion of hers. What the viewers are seeing on their videos are the real them, especially Sana.

To continue, Jihyo, introduced a specific topic that they're going to tackle. So that's how podcasts work, Chaeyoung is currently learning about it.

"I'd like to ask everyone what's their most memorable college moment. Of course you can share more than one." And the host, Jihyo, leads the conversion by sharing her best memories like camping with co-film students, sharing a room with a random student from another department for her film activity and so much more. She kinda loves exploring new things as well as challenging ones such as filming in abandon places or do twenty four hours challenge on the streets and since she's already part of the creators house, she wanted to do those with her friends. The more, the merrier!

"How about Momo?" And Momo starts to share her stories. The most memorable for her was winning the second place at a local indie films awards in Japan. Sana even mentioned how she met Momo during the shoot. She was casted as one of the actors in that film and Momo also remembered that Sana just graduated highschool back then while she's in her sophomore year. They were young that time. The latter loves to travel and her goal was to treat her friends a nice vacation in Hawaii. There will be tons of exciting activities to vlog once they achieve it.

Lastly, it's Sana's turn. After tapping the mic and clearing her throat, she looked at the camera lense followed by an appealing greeting.

"Everyone knows I'm a college dropout so probably they expect that I don't have much to share." Sana uttered.

"But there is?" Asked by Jihyo to make the podcast more interactive.

"There is!" They chuckled together before Sana starts the story.