¤.^'strange behavior'^.¤

Start from the beginning

"Bumpy? Bumpy! We're back!..bumpy?...bumpy?- woah! Woah! Woah!" Ben yelled, getting pushed over by bumpy before tiny and charli came running and tackled me to the floor with kisses.

"Circle up, guys! Camp meeting!" Darius yelled.

"Do i have to come?" I asked outloud, no one answered so i sighed and went over to the camp.

"Okay, on the plus side, still no sign of compies around camp..so thats good.." darius said.

"Thats because of me..they are scared, of me.." i said, pointing to myself and making a growl with my vocal piece, im still suprised i managed to not lose it in the ocean.

"On the minus side, raft escape attempt number one was..um-" darius started.

"Wet.." kenji said, making me snort.

"Bad?" Yaz said, trying to word kenji's answer better.

"Didnt work.." brooklynn said.

"It wasnt a total disaster.." darius said.

"Bro.." i scoffed.

"Um, we lost the raft and almost drowned, especially y/n-" sammy stated getting cut off by me slamming my fist onto the table.

"Dont remind me.." i said, making a snarl.

"..h-how is that not a disaster?" Sammy continued.

"We didnt get eaten by dinosaurs?.." darius said.

"Darius, we're out of options..we tried kayaks, gyrospheres, more gyrospheres, yaz's bad 'find a helicopter and make y/n try to fly it' plan.." brooklynn said, crossing out all the different pictures on the chalk board.

"To be honest, it wouldnt have been a bad plan if i actually knew what i was doing.." i said, shrugging.

"Oh, and what about brooklynn's worse 'lets go back into the tunnels and look for a phone' idea?" Yaz added, crossing out a picture of a tunnel entrance with dinosaurs coming out of it and then a small drawing of brooklynn.

"Ugh..think! What havent we tried yet?" Brooklynn asked.

"Giving up and just living here for the rest of our lives.." i said.

"Just gonna pitch it one more time.." kenji said.

"We're not building a human catapult.." yaz said.

"How do we know it cant be done if we never tried?" Kenji asked.

"I think your idea sounds fun atleast.." sammy said.

"Thanks, sammy..and i always appreciate your optimism.." kenji said.

"Aw, thanks kenji!.." sammy said, playfully punching his shoulder before they both start laughing.

"I hear you, but i still think a boat is the way to go..all we need is a better sail.." darius said.

"Not to be a downer, but it took us weeks to find enough usable fabric for the last one.." yaz said.