𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝗍𝗐𝗈

Magsimula sa umpisa

As she was praising herself, Nandini heard footsteps coming towards the room. Knowing who it was, Nandini hid the wallet in her dupatta and tied it into a knot. Nandini quickly moved back from the door and sat on the sofa, acting as if she was cleaning the coffee table.

And just like Nandini had thought, Armaan walked in and straight went towards his bedside table. Armaan shuffled through all the drawers and even messed a few things up, which he was to busy to clean back up. Nandini looked over at him from the corner of her eye and wanted to laugh at him.

Finally after looking through the dresser too, Armaan asked Nandini. "Have you seen my wallet?" Nandini innocently stood up and said, "Nope. I thought you took it with you." Armaan groaned as Nandini hadn't seen it either. "Where the fuck is it then? I'm getting late because of it."

Armaan passed Nandini and went into the closet, thinking he might've placed it there while changing. Soon he came back out, after failing to find it and checked the bedside table one last time. "Did it just walk away!?" Nandini let it out a little laugh but quickly covered it but it wasn't that quick enough. Armaan had very strong ears and had heard her. Now he knew what was going on.

Armaan walked up to Nandini and stood in front of her. "You know where my wallet is, right?" Nandini just shook her head, looking away. The way Nandini was looking away, Armaan was sure she had it. "I'm not in the mood to fight. Just give it to me." Nandini looked at him with a sarcastic smile and said, "No." Armaan released a loud sigh and again said, "Give my wallet to me Nandini, and I do not like to repeat."

Nandini kept grinning and shaking her head side ways. "Nandini. I swear, give it to me! I'm getting late." Armaan raised his voice a bit but Nandini was adamant this time.

"Fine! If you're stubborn then I'll get it myself. Where is it?" Nandini silently just smiled at him, making Armaan groan even louder. "Then don't give it to me. I'll just..." Armaan trailed off with his words and smirked at Nandini.

He took slow steps towards Nandini and Nandini stared at him with wide eyes, taking steps back. Soon her back hit the wall and she had no place to go. Armaan brought his face closer to her's and Nandini couldn't take it anymore. "Ok, fine! I'll give it to you. First step back." Armaan smirked at her, knowing it would work, and stepped back.

When he stepped back, Nandini took a breath of relief. But Nandini was Nandini. She wasn't going to give up so easily. Smirking, Nandini said, "Catch me first!" Nandini ran away and jumped on to bed. "God! Nandini!" Armaan groaned and rubbed his hand across his face, going after her. Nandini giggled while Armaan tried to chase her.

They both ran around the room as if they were Tom and Jerry. If someone saw them, they would laugh. A tall man in a business suit was chasing a tiny women in a shalwar-kameez.

Nandini was running towards the door but Armaan grabbed her arm and pulled her back, making her hit his chest. Nandini was startled and looked up at him. Armaan stared back at her, holding her in his arms while her arms rested on his chest.

Armaan, who could feel the time ticking, quickly let go of her before he started feeling other emotions. He didn't let go of her elbow though and lightly held it, in case she planned on running away again. "Give it to me quickly." Nandini just sighed but agreed.

Nandini held the knot and tried untie it. Armaan, who saw it, smacked his head. "How the hell could she think of hiding it there?" He would've never guessed it.