The Incident at the Roller Rink

Tacos POV:

It's been a year since Blocky and I started dating. Since then, we've moved out of the studio, and currently live in a small town that's not far from where the TPOT contestants are competing. This way, we get to visit them way more!

It was always a treat to wake up next to him. Whe. I woke up, I have him a little kiss on the check while he was sleeping and went to make some coffee. It's nice to get some peace and quiet in the mornigs. Sometimes I would call and check in with some of the others from BFB, and even would catch up with some of the TPOTers occasionally.

Speaking of which, they have all had such different reactions when they found out we were dating, which were all thankfully positive.

I remember Lolly and Flower saying that "we looked like we were already married before we ever became friends." A lot of the BFB contestants weren't that surprised to see us dating honestly.

It was a different story with the TPOTers though. When I told Gaty, she was shocked! She would have never through me and him would get along, but here we are. Saw was supper exited that I found a boyfriend!

As far as Blockys friends go, they were kinda surprised, considering that the only times they've seen us interact was when the competition was happening. Nonetheless, they were all very happy for us.

After I was done drinking my coffee, I turned on the TV to watch the news. It was around then that Blocky woke up.

"Morning Tacster," he said.

"Morning."

"Did you sleep well?"

"Yeah, how about you?"

"Pretty good, I'm really exited to head out to the roller rink!"

"Same here!"

Blocky and I are going to meet up with Pen, Eraser, Saw, and Gaty at the roller rink, since they happen to be doing a couples night. Yes, Pen and Eraser started dating around 4 months ago, and Saw and Gaty started dating around 3 months ago. Saw and Gaty have been telling me that it's been a little hard to date with the stress of the competition, but they try not to let it get in the way.

"I think it's gonna be nice to have our friends meet up," Blocky said.

"I know there competing together, but I don't know how well they'll get along."

"I think they will, Taco. Besides, who doesn't have fun at the roller rink?"

"True."

We basically sat and watched tv for the rest of the morning, until the two of us divided to head over to the cafe that was right down the street.

"What a nice day it is outside," Blocky said.

"I know, it's finally sunny out, it's rained like all week!"

When we got the cafe, we sat down and got some salads.

"Wow, theese are really good salads," I said.

Later that day

I heard a knock on the door. Blocky and I sprang up from the couch and opened it, to see Pen, Eraser, Saw, and Gaty there. Saw immediately scooped me up and gave me a hug.

"Hi Saw," I said.

"Hey Taco," She put me down.

"How's it been," Gaty asked.

"Eh, nothing much had happened really." Blocky went over to hug his friends.

"Taco, I have a little bit of tea for you," Saw said with a giant smile on her face.