A CHAPTER FUCKERS

He's somewhere that could pass for a room if it weren't for the distinct smell of tinned crab and poverty. Out of the corner of his eye Chuuya can see bandaged hands wrapped around his waist, and hot breath fans the back of his neck. Swathed by soft cotton sheets, the sun casting delicate trails of light inside this room and an annoying idiot gazing heatedly at him..Chuuya is at peace.

Nanaoi is also there doing some sort of ... dance? He keeps shuffling forward, hands outstretched as if to check on Chuuya, but everytime he does there is a distinct sound of a gun cocking and he moves back again. He lets Nanaoi shuffle back and forward a few times, looking progressively more agitated each time before he elbows Dazai as hard as he can in the stomach.

He wobbles over to Nanaoi and greets him to the tune of Dazai hacking up a lung.

Nanaoi lets a very high pitched sound of delight and sorta collapses around the hand Chuuya outstretched for a shake. Chuuya let's him because he really does look like a kid then and he has morals, okay? Unlike Dazai who lets out an audible hiss, Chuuya throws him a warning glance before making his way to the door.

"Everybodys waiting outside, right?" Chuuya asks, already aware of the answer. Nanaoi nods sheepishly, but then hesitates. "Well not everybody could fit inside so some people are waiting outside, we've gotten more than a few complaints." He says, chuckling a bit.

Chuuya nods already expecting that. "Where is this is place exactly?"

"Agency dorms,my room." Dazai pipes up from behind.

Chuuya feels his face flush at Dazais voice and reflexively makes his way to the door. When he opens it he is greeted by Elise hurtling towards him and a rousing, joyous call of "Chuuya!".

He catches her quickly and offers Mori-san a quick bow before turning to his team and attempting to comfort them.

It takes all evening everyone coming over to check in on him at least once. Even the Agency members which felt a bit odd but nice. Gloria is also present and it turns out she was the one to call the Agency, not Nanaoi or his other team members.

She shrugs and says with the typical put-on apathy of an embarrassed teenager that it was payback for the time in the car. Chuuya honestly feels a bit misty-eyed and resolves to kidnap more teengers in the future.

Everyone starts leaving eventually, Ane-san hesitates a bit before leaving and levels Chuuya with a look that clearly conveys her willingness to kill Dazai just so Chuuya can avoid any awkwardness, Chuuya is grateful but shakes his head nevertheless.

It's only him and Dazai now. Dazai who stayed blessly silent throughout the entire importu party, even though he was obviously agitated. Dazai who is now making his way towards him with an unreadable look in his eyes.

"You kissed me." He says, surprisingly blunt.

Chuuya, feeling mischievous and wanting to break the tension, jokingly says "That was you? I was going for Nanaoi."

Hes astonished at the way Dazai's face crumples, the genuine look of anguish crossing his face and has Chuya rushing to console him. "That was obviously a joke. I have no interest in little children."

Dazai twitches, glaring sullenly at Chuuya. "That wasn't funny. Midgets have no sense of humor." His voice cracks a bit and he looks even more humiliated. Chuuya almost wants to ask whether or not he truly has been freed from the ability but decides to show a bit of tact. Instead he makes his way over to Dazai and gently draws him into a kiss. They're both a bit tense, unsure of what boundaries they are allowed to cross but then their old tacit understanding kicks in and Dazai is collapsing against the sofa and allowing Cuuya to crawl into his lap.

Chuuya moans as Dazai presses kisses against his throat, head thrown back and fingers clawing their way under bandages and unwrapping them as quickly as possible. Dazai groans brokenly when Chuuya skims his fingers down his bare arm. They're both fumbling with belts and shirts rutting against each other frantic and desperate in their movements.

Dazai is the one to put a stop to it "We shouldn't , they're are steps." he says haltingly. Chuuya snickers a bit astonished, neither of them are virgins, theyre where in the mafia for fucks sake, there are no steps .

"Like what, marriage." he says cackling, his laughter grinds to a halt at the star struck look on Dazai's face. " Yeah, yeah, okay, alright, we can do this with...steps." He fumbles, shaky hands buttoning himself up.

"A date." Dazai says, looking close to passing out from embarrassment.

"Yep, for sure, text you the details bye now!" Chuuya says face hurting from grinning to hard and being so fucking embrassed.

He bolts out the door, bursting into laughter when he hears Dazai's embarrassed shreking not properly muffled by the walls or the pillow he's presumably screaming into.