oooooof

Chuuya, Dazai noted with growing displeasure was drunk, not the type of drunk that could be considered socially acceptable but the kind that left you so intoxicated that you could barely see straight, and left even the normally grateful Chuuya bumping into things.

Chuuya walked past him, his elbow knocking against the wall, he staggered towards the bedroom presumably to change as he had just dropped wine all over his front. He hadn't even noticed Dazai's presence although he wasn't making any effort to conceal himself. He just stood there leaning against the wall gazing at Chuuya. Dazai wondered if Chuuya's sudden drinking spree was because of their last conversation or work. He narrowed his eyes in displeasure at the thought of Mori working Chuuya too hard, he would have a word with Mori-san soon. The misuse of the vessel of God is considered a great crime, no?

Dazai strolled into Chuuya's bedroom when he deemed that Chuuya had enough time to change. It apparently wasn't enough. Chuuya sits sprawled on the floor in boxers and the button up trapped halfway up his arms and covering his head, he wiggles his arms and lets out a bleat of sadness. "Nooo" Chuuya moans, falling back and flailing around some more.

Dazai snickers as he approaches Chuuya. "What have you done, hmmm? Tiny chibikos godlings really do need all the help they can get don't they?"

He drops down next to Chuuya and gently prods at his side. Chuuya freezes from where he's lying on the floor and lets out a plaintive "Dazai?" "Yes, darling little Chibiko, it's me, care to tell me how you got into this mess?" Dazai couldn't discern if he was talking about being trapped in the shirt or this entire mess dating back to when they were kids.

And because Chuuya despised people being thoughtful and made a habit of specifically stamping put any deep inner monologues of Dazai's with a vengeance he stopped attempting to take the shirt of all together and instead starts rolling away from Dazai all the while wailing: "Nooo!" "Go away, shitty Dazai!." Chuuya screamed, Dazai ignored him and scooted forward to grab Chuuya's writhing body. "Stop it, Chibi." Dazai scolded, trying and failing to sound stern. He wagged his finger at Chuuya to compensate even though he couldn't see on account of still being trapped and all.

He tugged the shirt back down Chuuya's torso and started unbuttoning it. "You have to get all the buttons out before you can take it off." Dazai explained to a pouting Chuuya. He pushed the shirt down Chuuyas shoulders and when he refused to move Dazai simply lifted him off the floor and into his lap. "Don't be difficult Chuuya, be a good little drunkyard." Dazai cooed, unable to resist he traced the now-naked Chuuya's torso. He laughs when Chuuya shivers and leans forward to plant a kiss on his cheek. He is greedy enough to want this all for himself.

"Go away." Chuuya snarks. He pushes at Dazai's chest, weekly considering Chuuya studies the martial arts and works out regularly but still hard enough to sting. Dazai grunts but makes no move to leave. "C'mon chibi talk to me, what's wrong." Dazai croons, grinning at Chuuyas' rapidly flushing face.

"Nothing, go away stinky mackerel." Dazai laughs "You literally spell like a distillery."

Chuuya's protests are interrupted by a fit of hiccups. He swears up and down between hiccups that he hasn't enough to warrant such an insult to his character. "I 'm not an alcoholic, m' so sober." Chuuya stated with great dignity.

"Sure slug." Dazai cooes, "Care to tell me what that has upset you so." Something that had the ability to upset Chuuya who clings so tightly to his control-even if he pretends not to- must be dealt with quickly. "No" Chuuya said, shortly he pressed a hand to Dazais chest and shoved him backward, evidently his patience was waning.

Dazai worshipped such an angry god.

Chuuya stood up, not quite as elegantly as usual but still somehow retaining the flow of a killer in his movements. Dazai stayed on his knees simply tilting his head back to watch Chuuyas movements. Chuuya is standing by the side of his bed prying off his pants and letting his knives clatter one-by-one onto the floor-uncaring about the potential threat. One of the knives lands blade down and tears the red carpets, Chuuyas foot skids past the knife, barely brushing the blade when he slumps into the bed. He groans and wiggles further up the bed. Dazai hurries after him to pick up the blade.

Out of spite he lets the blade dig into Chuuya's table when he sets it down. Chuuya tugs the blankets into a cocoon around him, he pokes his head out to glare at Dazai -all lofty aloofness, he stares Dazai down from his throne of pillows, Dazai longs to drag him down. "What are you still doing here." Chuuya asks there is still a slight slur in his speech, it brings out the foreignness is Chuuya the not quite right-ness. His eyes are bright and his cheeks are flushed from the alcohol , further down Dazai can see the pale gleam of his collarbones. Dazai feels the stirring of wantwantwant, he feels savage-not quite human. He digs his nails into his palm in a useless attempt to stop the ability. The pulsing feeling in Dazais chest that is always present when Chuuya is around intensifies and his body stumbles forward without his consent.

Dazai grins helplessly at Chuuya and yanks the covers away from Chuuya, the white sheets pooling around their legs as he drops down next to Chuuya. Chuuya manages to shift slightly and gasp before Dazai grabs him. He kisses Chuuya with a single mindedness that is rare for him. Dazai drags his hand up Chuuya body and settles on his hips, kneading and griping the flesh. He drinks up Chuuyas gasps and his drunken moans. He won't fuck Chuuya but he can have this...right?

Regardless Chuuya will not be pleased in the morning.