Su-hyeok and I were still sitting against the cupboard together as Cheong-san and Ji-min were at the windows.

"They'll come for us eventually" On-jo's voice broke the silence.

"How long do we wait?" Hyo-ryeong asked.

"Until they come"

Cheong-san walked over to On-jo and Nam-ra.

"There's no guarantee they'll come, though" I sighed.

Su-hyeok grabbed my hand and smiled comfortingly when I looked at him.

"Don't lose hope" he smiled.

On-jo also turned to me:

"Besides, I don't think that you want to go out there"

Ji-min turned around from her spot at the window.

"Even if they come, they won't find us if they don't know we're here."

"Well, we can put a sign up for help."

"How?"

"I remember my dad taught me a signal that's used internationally."

"What is it?" Hyo-ryeong wanted to know.

"It was...red and blue arranged together to create some sort of a pattern." On-jo tried to explain.

Nobody really knew what was meant with that.

"Maybe we could just write SOS on a curtain or something?" I suggested.

"Yeah, let's do that" On-jo replied, nodding.

"We can't last long, anyway" Nam-ra spoke up.

"Three minutes without oxygen, three days without water, three weeks without food."

"What's that?" Su-hyeok asked.

Nam-ra looked at me, as if she wanted me to say it.

"It's how long a person can survive, Su-hyeok" I said as he looked at me.

"It's only been a day, you know. We have to try the best we can" On-jo tried making the situation better.

I smiled at her for her efforts.

"We'll show signs of dehydration today and we won't be able to move by tomorrow." Nam-ra stated.

"What are you trying to say? Are you saying we should go out, or... are you saying we'll die anyway, so we shouldn't bother doing anything?" On-jo asked.

Nam-ra stayed silent for a while.

"I don't know" She then said.

"Then don't say anything" Ji-min rudely said.

"Hey, stop it. She's just trying to say that we need to understand the situation to be able to take action...right?" I told her.

Ji-min snapped her head towards me as she gave me a cold stare.

Nam-ra nodded.

"Yes, that's right"

"Well, I totally agree with that. We need more information to decide whether to wait, run or get out." Cheong-san stepped in.

"What can we find out on this situation and also, how?" Dae-su asked, nervously smoothening his hair.

"We can check online if we have a cell phone" Cheong-san suggested.

"But we don't" Su-hyeok uttered.

My eyes widened as an idea crept into my mind.

"The teacher's office" I stood up from the ground, seeing Su-hyeok's expression telling me to come back into his hug.