"Alright." Draco said. Remus followed him in. "Did you find it?" Draco asked quietly.

Remus handed him the box containing the gold ring. Draco opened it, and a small smile tugged at his lips. He nodded. "It'll do. Thank you."

Remus sighed. "Thank Merlin. I was worried."

"No need to worry. This is good. Better than I could have hoped." Draco said. 

~~~

When Draco and Remus walked into the room, Sirius turned to Harry. He pulled the box from his pocket, and handed it to him. "Is that what I think it is?" He asked Harry quietly.

Harry blushed, and ran up the stairs to his room. Sirius chased after, grinning. He closed the bedroom door behind him. 

"Well? Is that what I think it is?" Sirius asked.

"Well..." Harry said, and opened it. "Oh. It's perfect."

Sirius peered over Harry's shoulder. "It is! Right? That's for Draco?"

"No, it's for Voldemort." Harry deadpanned.

Sirius laughed, and hugged Harry. Harry returned it, holding him just as eagerly. 

"Do you think he'll like it?" Harry asked.

"Probably. It's fancy but tasteful. It's not silver, is it?" Sirius asked. "That'll sting if he wears it for long."

"No, it's white gold. I asked for that specifically." Harry said.

"Good, good. I think it's perfect." Sirius said.

~~~

Harry would creep away from Draco when he could, to take some time to work on the ring. He weaved protection magic into the metal, as carefully as he could. And when he was done he would hide it away, and crawl back into bed with Draco.

In the dorms, they had generally stuck to their own beds. At least, until nightmares or restlessness called them to the other. Since they'd been in Grimmauld, they had skipped the first half and just shared the bed. Unsurprisingly, they both slept better.

Harry hated how sickly Draco was looking as of late. He knew that it wasn't his fault, that Draco was now afflicted- but he still felt guilty. He had taken Draco to the Ministry. Harry just held Draco closer, and supported him however he could.

~~~

The full moon came both slowly and quickly. Draco and Remus both stood wearing bath robes- no point ruining good clothes when you could just shrug off a robe.

Remus set a hand on Draco's shoulder. Draco nodded.

"I... I'll see you both in the morning." Draco said to Remus and Sirius.

"We'll see you then." Sirius said. "I'd say good luck, but... I don't think that's necessarily appropriate."

"I understand the sentiment." Draco said. "Thank you."

Harry slipped his hand into Draco's, and gave a light squeeze. 

Sirius and Remus went to their werewolf-proofed room, Harry and Draco into the other. Harry secured the wards behind them, ensuring that Draco wouldn't be able to leave and cause any harm.

When Harry turned around, Draco was sitting on the floor, wringing his hands. Harry sat down next to him, and slung an arm around his shoulders. Draco curled in against Harry, resting his head in the crook of Harry's neck.

"I'm terrified." He admitted, the words barely audible.

"I know." Harry said. "I am too. We'll get through this. I'm staying right here."