"The baths ready for you, I used some oils and bubbles, Adaleigh casted a spell that will help you help you recover in now time." Her mum said as she opened her eyes and sat up with great effort to her mum and Adaleigh making their way towards us.

"Thanks." Alena said, really meaning it as the two grabbed her gently by the arms and lead her into her bathroom. The bath, just like her mum had said, was filled with bubbled and the smell of lavender oil filled her nose as she was set down of the toilit seat.

"Call us if you need us." Was the last thing her mum said before the bathroom door was shut and locked from the outside. Alena slowly began to remove her clothing feeling the pull on her already sore body as she lowered herself in to the hot water and sank lower until the only thing above the water was her head as the bubbles hid her naked body that she knew would be black and blue. She quickly grabbed her shampoo and began to wash her hair before rinsing and using the conditions on the side. She lathered up her body wash in her hands before washing her sore body slowly and carefully. She sighed softly once she was done as she closed her eyes and allowed herself to fall asleep.

"Alena, Alena. Wake up." She could hear her name being called as she slowly opened her eyes to see that she now lay in a tub full of cold water with the bubbles gone. She looked down at her body surprised to see that there wasn't any bruising, she wouldn't even have thought that she'd been training a few hours ago had it not been for how tired she felt.

"I'm up," She sighed as she rose from the tub and grabbed a white fluffy towel that had been placed on the sink.

"There's a man downstairs waiting for you," Alena frowned. "Samuel." Her mum sand as Alena's eyes widened as she remember that she was spending her day with Samuel and what was worst was that she mum now knew that she wasn't spending her days with Lucy but rather Samuel an extremely attractive man who was sat down with her dad who would be quizzing him and no doubt the oracles and their husbands. She wasn't embarrassed of Samuel, no girl would be, he was undeniably attractive and gentlemen, the only reason she hadn't told her parents was because se didn't know what her and Samuel had, it could just be nothing and she would have gone through telling her parents and no doubt having the talk with her mum again, for nothing.

"Shit," Alena cursed as she hurried around the bathroom to brush her teeth.

"Language." Her mum scolded her through the door.

"Shoot," She called out around the mouthful of spit and toothpaste she had. "I said shoot." She clarified.

"I'll tell him you'll be down when you're done." Her mum tutted before her retreating footsteps could be heard.

Alena ran a brush through her tangled hair before grabbing an extra towel of the rail and using that to towel dry her hair. Her hair was still dripping at the ends as she left her bathroom and ran around her room, hurriedly putting on her matching underwear and gathering a pair of jeans and a long sleeved top and scarf before heading towards her mirror where she added a little bit of mascara and ran her hand through her wavy hair. If Alena had had more time she would have made more of an effort but she hadn't as she grabbed her coat and purse before heading out of her room. She could hear her dads deep voice floating up the stairs as she ran down the stairs taking them two at a time before hurriedly walking into the living room where she saw Samuel sat on the end of a sofa with her dad at the other end, the oracles and their husbands were dotted around the room as her mum entered the room from the kitchen with a tray of biscuits and tea mugs. Samuel was just as breath-taking as he always was whenever she saw him as she took in jeans that hung to the muscles of his legs and the black coat her wore with a striped scarf around his neck, he was stylish and that made him all the more desirable.