Happiness

The evening turned to night quickly. Haechan knew that Renjun was off to bed when the older texted him that they were about to go to bed. Haechan was just waiting for his appointment now. There are only four private rooms at the club: two for guys and two for girls. Each room had a bed, a bathroom, condoms, lotion, and one bottle of alcohol. Haechan was far from drunk, as he likes to be aware of who he's doing.

He has nailed his fair share of guys and girls, and he's been fucked by a few guys too. Is he proud? No. But it sure as hell felt great. Haechan's not scared for tonight. He just wants Mark to feel satisfied. That's his role for tonight: to make his client feel good.

It's what Mark paid for, anyway. Haechan looked up from the floor when he heard the door knob turn. He met eyes with Mark, and the older of the two smiled. "Hey," He waved, "how are you?" Mark asked.

Haechan shrugged. "Renjun's alive, Jisung's handling the club, and I'm supposed to have a night with my admirer." He raised his eyebrows with a smirk. "I think I'm doing well." He answered.

Mark chuckled and locked the door when Haechan motioned him to. "So, how would like this?" Haechan asked.

"Let's just take it how it goes?" Mark suggested. "When's my cutoff?" He asked.

Haechan looked at the clock as it struck eleven o'clock at night. "You have until one o'clock." He answered. "Then Chenle closes and brings us home." He answered.

Mark nodded and put his jacket on the rack. "Alright then, lay back." He requested.

Haechan popped his shoes off before scooting his butt back onto the bed. He lay with one knee arched up followed by the other leg open wide. Mark took his tie off before his shoes, walking up to the bed. "Now I don't mind the light on, do you?" Mark asked.

Haechan shrugged. "I honestly have no preference." He answered.

Mark put his knee on the bed, leaning over Haechan with a dark look in his eyes. "Oh.." Haechan was surprised. "Here you've had innocent eyes while watching me dance, but you're nothing but a pervert, aren't you?" Haechan smirked.

Mark shrugged before putting his lips on Haechan's neck, sucking on the man's perfectly pigmented skin. Already, Haechan was making a noise that Mark now can't live without. His high-pitched whine was everything to make Mark have an eargasm. He ventured further, putting a hand up Haechan's shirt and pinching his nipple.

Haechan closed his eyes when their lips came together. Mark then moved his hand down Haechan's torso, touching his tummy, and then tugging at Haechan's pants. Haechan felt Mark's tongue line his lips, seeking access to the boy's mouth.

He gladly opened his mouth, either tongue exploring each other as Mark gets Haechan's pants off. Haechan moans against Mark's kisses as his erection was being pumped. Mark's lips were abusive in a way that was making Haechan squirm for more.

Mark pulls down Haechan's pants all the way, sliding his hand across Haechan's thigh. "You don't know how much I wanted to touch you when you wore those shorts." Mark said in a lustful voice.