Satisfaction

Jaemin walked with Haechan to the backroom. Haechan looked back at him with a serious expression. He stopped before the door and pushed Jaemin against the wall. "Look," Haechan started, "Renjun might be hungry, but he wants to be satisfied.

"And if you think that you can just eat Renjun and then toss him away like a take-out box.." Haechan narrowed his eyes. "I know people, so don't you fucking make him upset, you got it?" He looked straight into Jaemin's eyes.

Jaemin was threatened, he wouldn't deny it. The gaze the other gave him was serious. "It's okay, he's a human being, you know." He said. "I spent ₩10M, I'm not going to break him." He chuckled.

Haechan hummed. "You didn't spend it yet, so get your ass in there." He pushed Jaemin.

Jaemin put his hands up. "Okay." He obeyed and knocked on the door.

Haechan held his hips and tilted his head when the door didn't open. He rolled his eyes and opened the door. The males were speechless as they saw Chenle heavily breathing with his hair messed up. And then they saw Winwin in the same condition as they were sitting up against the wall. Jaemin looked at Winwin with a concerned expression.

"Ay, Sicheng, what are you doing in here?" Jaemin asked, walking up to the Chinese male.

"I haven't had it like that in awhile.." Winwin chuckled with a smile before looking at Chenle. "You doing okay?" He asked.

Chenle hummed and tripped when he stood up. "Okay.." He looked around. "So what's up? Why did you bring Jaemin here?" He looked at Haechan.

Haechan raised his eyebrows. "Seriously..? He won the bid." He said.

Chenle widened his eyes. "You guys actually did that?" He asked.

"Jisung said you approved it." Haechan said. "Show him your note." He tasked Jaemin.

Jaemin took out the yellow card and handed it to Chenle. Chenle widened his eyes. "Are you fuckin serious?" He looked at Jaemin before Haechan. "You would spend that much money on Renjun?" He asked.

Jaemin nodded. "I would." He said. "And I would like to make a request." He said as he took out his checkbook. "What day would be the worst for him to go out with me?" He asked.

Haechan scratched his neck. "I suppose our specials.." He muttered.

"I'll take him out during the day and bring him to my place during the night." Jaemin said. "I will return him safely, in one piece, no tears stained on his cheeks, and he will be completely satisfied." He explained.

Chenle was speechless. "I spent ₩10M on him, so I think that having him with me all day isn't going to offset your sales with him that night too much." He smiled.

Chenle blinked. "No.. No! It wouldn't I.." He accepted the check. "I'll run it to the bank tomorrow and when it's accepted, I'll text you." He said, taking his phone out.