Hunger

Today, Mark feels a little exhausted. He looked up from his paperwork to look at the time. The clock struck eleven o'clock at night. He rubbed his eyes and looked across the office. The only other person with him was Na Jaemin. Whereas Mark is the owner of this architectural firm, Jaemin designs. Sometimes clients come in not knowing what they want; or they know exactly what they want and he needs to write a plan for their construction team.

Jeno can't just make buildings without details, and Winwin can't sell them if they're not being made. And of course, Jaemin can't do any designs unless Mark has finished his paperwork with their clients. However, Mark knew he needed a break. "Hey, how long do you have left on that design?" Mark asked.

"It's taking a minute.." Jaemin said, sipping his extra strong coffee. "I'll go home in an hour and finish it by noon tomorrow." He continued.

Mark nodded. "You don't mind if I go out now?" He asked.

Jaemin sat back in his chair and looked at the older. "You look tired." He said. "You should get a snack or something and then go to bed." He suggested.

The older hummed and turned off his desk lamp. "I'm almost done with our next ten projects, then I'm going to be putting them on hold until Jeno says we can do more." He informed.

Jaemin looked at his drawing tablet with the lines and notes he put on it. "Alright, go clock out." He smirked. "Go on." He motioned teasingly.

Mark chuckled and walked up to the other. He hugged Jaemin before patting his shiny, black hair. "Be good while I'm gone." Mark said, handing him the keys.

Jaemin nodded and patted Mark's cheek. "Be a good boy too, Maki." He pinched the older's cheek.

At this point, he knew that Jaemin had stayed up way too late and drank way too much coffee. He didn't question the little tone he gave to Mark, nor the little pinches on his cheeks and nose. However, he did walk out of the building not too long later.

He walked down the street with his hands in his pockets. He opened his car door and looked around. He saw a building in the distance with neon lights. He always passed by this building every night he stayed late. However, it was never lit up during the day.

Dream Run - Where your dreams, desires, and wishes will be fulfilled.

Mark wondered about it, thinking that it was a fortune teller. He decided to drive over there to see it closer. The windows were blacked out and there were a few cars in the parking lot. He did see one bike too. He walked up to the door, hearing booming music playing.

Opening the door, he was met with a dark atmosphere. Not a bad dark, but a sexy dark. Where men pushed themselves against some ladies or other men.

He widened his eyes as he traveled further. He made it to the counter where a young-looking boy was standing, cleaning a shot glass. "Good evening," He said, "I'm Jisung, and I'll pour your wishes into your cup." He said, putting a glass in front of Mark.