12. Death Anniversary

Start from the beginning

Looking up at the sky as the water came dripping down on my face, smelling the freshly cut grass.

I hated that he left so soon, he left me alone and I hated him for that.

He was always there for me, my best friend. Never even got the chance to get his first girlfriend, or learn how to drive.

Countless times I have tried to find the people who killed him and kidnapped me. But it's like they didn't even exist. I wanted to rip them to shreds and let them burn in hell, letting Blaze finally get justice for their actions.

I hated how the police where never actually able to find the guys that took away my brother. They were out in the world free from torment when all they deserved was torture, hurt, pain all the things that I've felt after they took him away.

I hated everything and everyone, I just wanted the pain to go away. I just want to feel something other then pain and anger, why can't I feel anything?

I cried, I cried like the day I lost him.

"Why did you leave?" I sobbed.

I couldn't stop crying, all I felt was the pain from the hole in my heart where he used to be. I just wanted to feel something other then pain, so I closed my eyes.

*Flashback*

"Where are we going Blaze?" I ask Blaze curiously.

He held my hand and continued to drag me to an unknown spot.

"Blaze, are we there yet?" I whined.

Finally we stopped, I gasped at the view in front of me. It was amazing to say the least.

"What are we doing here?" I asked Blaze

"Stop asking questions and come on." He says to me.

I followed him down the path of rocks, he took off his shoes and sat down dipping his feet into the water.

"Come on, the water feels great." Blaze says.

I sat down and took of my shoes and sat down right next to Blaze dipping my feet into the water.

He was right, the water felt amazing.

I love this place, it is so beautiful.

"How did you find this place?" I ask Blaze.

"I don't really know." He replied.

The water felt so great, and suddenly I came up with an idea.

I smirked.

I pushed Blaze into the water.