fezco Imagine 2

recommended by!- @idunnocih
they requested she/her pronouns!  so I will be using those :)
_____
Obviously it's hard to be in a relationship with someone who is a drug dealer. But he really is a considerate guy!

He's so kind to Faye, especially because she has to stay with us for awhile, and he's basically Ashtray's Dad. That doesn't mean things can get tense, like to the point where the air in his little on floor house gets to tight, everything starts to get blurry from tears, and you can constantly see the pained look of stress displayed on his face.

So tonight, Fezco rolled a joint, and I asked him for something.

"I'll give you something small," he said, getting off the couch and walking to the circular dining room table.

"You're too much of a fucking lightweight for anything else." He chuckled, grasping the joint with his ring finger and middle, then puffing out soft white clouds of smoke.

I smiled, that feeling of calm was something to look forward to in a situation like this.

So when I put the tiny pink pill on my tongue and swallowed, I leaned my head back in between his legs and started at the ceiling. The bass of his speaker filling the air around me. I felt the closing of my eyelids slow, and my heart beat in my ears. It's like moving in water, and everything's so colorful.

So I begin to laugh. Standing up and dancing in nothing but a tank and a thong.

Ashtray walks out of his room, "The fuck are you doing y/n?"

Fezco got up, "You ok?"

All I could hear was low warbled sound, and the bass of my heart in between my ears along with my soft giggle with everyone dancing movement of my arms.

Ashtray laughed, and Faye walked out too, just standing there.

Making my way outside, I started to bolt down the street. Everyone chasing after me.

Faye jogged slowly, "Stop, you fucking funny ass bitch." She said in her monotone speech, squinting her eyes, and then sitting in the road with an exhausted sigh.

Fez looked at her weird, and then continued to chase after me.

I started to dart towards a park, the only thing separating me from a large, luscious green patch of grass was a curb. With laughter and the heart beat still echoing in my mind, and now with the thumping of my bare feet against the tar road, I tripped over the curb, face planting into the grass.

Fezco yelled, "Yo!" And caught up with me.
"Holy shit are you okay?" He said, putting his left hand on my back and picking me up to hold in his arms.

I still couldn't hear him.
"Huh?"

He sighed.
"You can't be fucking running away like that."

I started to cry.
"I'm SORRYYYYY." I yelled, sobbing uncontrollably and my mascara began to smear down my cheeks whilst tears would pour down my numbed face.

"Y/n, it's okay. I still love you. You know that."
I nodded.

"You're too pretty for this," he said, huffing and sad breath and then looked me in the eyes,

"Come on, you need sleep."

He wrapped his right arm under my legs, and curled his left around my torso, standing uo and carrying me down the way back to Ashtray and Faye. Still with the heart bumping in my head, I could only see him looking me in the eyes, before he kissed my forehead and whispered "I love you"

And then I fell asleep.
__________
HEYYYY!
Someone recommended this and it's really sweet.
Obviously I think doing drugs underage is like 🙄😤❌
But, it's a major plot point in the show!
Thank u again for 2k! This week there will be a few preference chapters along with another Fezco REQUESTED IMAGINEE! <33
Have a great week everyone!