Chapter 17: Return Of The Mandalorian And The Dar'manda

Começar do início

Kaba starts to fire at Din as he gets up while (y/n) flips the small blade in her hand and thrust her right hand backwards, making the blade insert in the Klatooinian's, that was holding her right hand, neck. She elbows him back then moved her right arm around and hold her hand out, Force pushing the second Klatooinian away from her.

Din gets up, pulls out his small blade and stabs Kaba in the chest then shoved him towards his desk and laid him on it. Then with an angry, frustrated yell, he raises the Darksaber up and then brings it down on Kaba, slicing him in half.

Din pants, heavily, as (y/n) hears a noise behind her. She turns and sees a Klatooinian getting up and run out of the room before she runs over to Din. "Hey, you okay?" She asked him, softly, as she places a hand on his shoulder. He nods, slightly, before he goes and decapitates Kaba then wraps it up in a cloth.

The two hunters go and walk out of the room and see a group of Klatooinians, all of them staring at the hunters in a mixture of shock and fear.

"Your boss is dead. My partner and I are here to collect on his bounty. We have no trouble with any of you. There's a pile of New Republic credits in there that we have no right to. If you do us the honor of letting us pass, you all can help yourselves to whatever you think you deserve from your former employer." Din tells them. The Klatooinians look around at each other before they start to make their way into the room.

Din sighs with relief and he starts to limp his way out of their, (y/n) goes up next to him and places her hand on his back and helps guide him out of the abattoir.

"Din, you sure you're okay?" (Y/n) asked him as they walk through the streets of Glavis, a large ringworld megastructure. "I'm fine, cyar'ika." he said then he lets out a pained groan as he continues to limp. "If you would just let me..." she started to say. "I said I'm fine!" Din said, raising his voice. (Y/n) stops walking and gives him a disapproving look as she folds her arms across her chest.

Din stares at her and immediately regretted raising his voice at her. He never raised his voice at her or to her. It's just the many emotions going around in his head was getting to him a bit. 

"I'm sorry." Din said, apologetically, as he lowers head. (Y/n) stares at him for a few moments before she un-crossed her arms. "We're almost there. Once we drop this bounty off, I'll let you look at it." Din said as he gestures to his leg and (y/n) sighs. "Fine, but I'm helping you walk. You look pathetic limping along like a wounded animal." She said as she takes arm and leads him to a turbolift, where a Caskadag was residing inside. 

Once inside the lift, (y/n) takes Din over to the banister and leads over to the bars. "Here, lean against this." She instructs him and he places his hand on the bar and leans against it. The Caskadag looks at the hunters, shocked, but quickly turns away when (y/n) looks at him.

The door opens and (y/n) helps Din out into a hallway, which leads to a meeting room where an Ishi Tib was sitting at a table with other alien creatures.

"That was fast. You two are good hunters." The Ishi Tib said in Huttese. "We’d like our reward and the information you promised." (Y/n) demands and the Ishi Tib was taken aback by this. "Why are you two rushing business?" he asked. "Our business is our own. Where is it?" Din asked him but the Ishi Tib gestures to his table.

"Sit and enjoy a meal with us." he said but the hunters don't move and (y/n) braces her hands on the table and glares at the Ishi Tib. "Where is the closest access shaft to the substrata?" She asked in a low voice. "Sit and feast with us or I will tell you nothing." the Ishi Tib said and (y/n) stands up, straighter. "You can keep your reward. There’s a bounty on this Klatooinian. If you won’t give us the information, someone else will." Din said as he holds up the cloth bag that held Kaba's head.