I like you.

*next day
I got up and refreshed myself. I headed down and saw Jungkook in the kitchen.
"What are you doing?" I asked as I saw him doing something.
"Oh, you came. Get ready, we'll have to go to the store to get groceries right." He said. I nodded and
walked but stopped and looked at him.
"Can I enter your room?" I asked.
"Why do you ask?" He asked.
"You see, last time, it became a fuss. AND I don't want that to happen." I said.
He came near me and held my hands.
"I'm sorry for that. And you can enter my room whenever you want." He said.
"Can I borrow your hoodie, cause I don't have one." I asked.
"Ok." He said. I smiled and went to his room.
I entered and opened his closet. There were a lot of black dresses.
"Looks like he likes black a lot." I said to myself and searched for a hoodie.
I found one, that was really soft and it had a cool saying.
"Pretty good at bad decisions."
I personally liked it and I wore it. It was a bit over-sized but I didn't care. I headed down and he was
seated on the table.
"Cute." He whispered. I heard it but acted like I didn't. I sat down opposite to him and he placed a
plate and pushed it to me.
"Have your breakfast and we can leave." he said.
It was pancakes and an egg in a heart shape. I found it cute. I smiled and started eating.
"It's really tasty." I said and ate more. I finished it soon.
He smiled at me and I put it in the sink and turned to him.
"let's go." I said and walked out. He suddenly pulled me and kissed me.
"Why did you kiss me now?" I asked confused.
"You headed out without me." He said. I rolled my eyes at it.
"Ok, fine. come." I said and stood there until he moved. He held my hand and walked.
I smiled at it but hid it.
*after few minutes
We reached the market and I collected what we needed for making food and go some snacks.
I found a lot of hard candies. I got a lot of them. I love candies. Especially sour ones.
Soon we were at the billing. I paid, but he refused and paid, instead of me. I smiled at it and he said
them to deliver it to a place and he'll collect it from there.
We walked back to the house.
It has been a few days, but I feel something for him. My heart races when I'm with him. I like his
company, I miss him when he's not home. I found out I like him. I like you Jungkook. And today, I
want to confess, before it gets too late.
We were near the house. I thought this was the time.
"Can I ask you something?" I asked.
"Hmm." He hummed.
"Why did you want to save me that night?"
"Cause I wanted to protect you."
"Why do you want to protect me?"
"Cause I love you." He said directly.
"Do you like me so much?" I asked as I looked at him. He nodded his head.
"How do you even know me?"
"Hoseok hyung used to talk about you."
"But really, what do you even find in me? I still don't get it. I don't see anything in myself."
"You're beautiful, smart and strong. I want to protect you, take care of you, make you feel happy,
make you feel loved. I want you to be under my arms." He said and we reached home.
"I have some work. I'll see you later."
"Wait! About your thoughts.... What if it becomes true?" I asked.
"How ca-" He paused and looked at me.
I walked near him and kissed his cheek. I smiled and went in. I felt shy and happy at the same time.
*****************
Third
person
POV
Jungkook stood outside and was surprised by Y/n's actions. He didn't expect her to accept it soon.
He headed till the door and thought of going in but he didn't. He stood out smiling and leaned on the
door.
'I'll come back after work and see her.' He thought and walked.
Suddenly his expression changed from happy to serious. He heard someone else's footstps near the
house.
He walked slowly and held his gun tight. As he was at the corner of the house, a guy, jumped from the
roof and striked him in his back on the left side.
He groaned in pain.
"Ahhh!" He turned and saw him.
He triggered his gun and shot him.
While Y/n was in, smiling, she got scared as she heard someone groaning and a gun shot.
She hurridely went out and saw a man lying on the ground and Jungkook in pain. She saw his back
bleeding.
"Jungkook." She ran to him and helped him get in and made him sit.
She got the medicines and sat next to him. She slowly removed his shirt and washed the blood first.
"The cut looks deep." She said as she examined it.
"I guess I need to stitch it." She said. Jungkook agreed soon.
"But you shouldn't move your left hand, or the stitch will tear." she said. He agreed and she did.
"It might pain a bit." She said in a low voice.
"it's ok. Just do it." He said.
Y/n thought before doing it.
"Don't think. Just do it." He said. She didn't wanna go against his will so she did.
She started and Jungkook was in pain but he didn't show it. He didn't want Y/n to worry about him.
"Ah." He said in a low voice unable to keep it in.
"Sorry. Just a little." She said and finished. She covered it with a bandage.
"Take care of yourself." She said in a sad tone, cupping his cheek.
And she got up, but Jungkook held her hand.
"Just stay here for sometime." He said.
She sat back and he laid on her lap. Y/n played with his hair, while Jungkook liked it.
"Do you really like me now?" He asked.
"Yeah. I don't know since when." she said and looked at him. He was smiling.
"I like you." She said. He smiled and his heart was beating fast hearing it.
"I like you more." He said and held her hands and she placed it on his bare chest.
They sat like that for a long time and Y/n fell asleep as she was bored.
Jungkook admired her and got up and placed her on the couch properly. He kissed her forehead and
left but stopped. Y/n was holding his hands. He slowly took away his hands and kneeled down at her
and whispered,
"I'll be home soon." And caressed her hair, wore his shirt and left.
He first, went to the place he asked the guy to deliver their groceries.
He put them in his car and drove to the dorm where they all lived together.
He reached there soon and entered.
As they all saw his back hurt, they were worried.
"Kook, what happened?" Jin asked worried.
"Ki-ha's men. He sent his men to kill me." He said and sat down.
"Ki-ha? Who is he?" Taehyung asked.
"Ki-ha and our leader were in this group together, but due to some problem of who will be the next
heir, they became enemies." Namjoon said.
"You left Y/n alone?" Hoseok asked worried.
"No hyung, she's not alone. I have the house fully surrounded with the shock wires." Jungkook said.
"What if she comes outside?" He asked.
"Hyung she won't come outside. I have made the needs for that." He said and got up.
As he got up, his back hurted.
"Ahh." He said in pain.
"Kook, you take rest for few days. We'll look after the things." Namjoon said.
"yeah kook. First you get well, then you can do anything." Jimin said.
"Just let your pain out. Don't hide it in." Yoongi said.
"I don't want Y/n to worry about me."
"Worry about you? But she doesn't lik-" Hoseok paused and understood what happened.
"SHE ACCEPTED?" He shouted. Jungkook nodded his head.
"Wow! That was less than a month though. Congrats." He wished him. The others also wished him and
he headed back home.
Y/n woke up after few hours Jungkook left. She got up and looked around and didn't seem to find
him.
She then rewinded how she confessed and that he got hurt.
"He's hurt, but still he goes. I don't know what to do with him. Let him come home, I'll see to it." She
said and refreshed herself.
She waited for him to come and soon the bell rang. She opened and saw him carrying the groceries.
Y/n took over from him and placed it on the counter.
"Wait. Where are you coming from?" She asked him before he could go up.
"I went to see hyung." He said.
"Do you even realise that you have a hurt?" She asked him.
He walked towards her and stood close to her.
"Not really. But I do realise that you worry so much for me." he said.
"Who said I was worrying? I just did what I did as a nurse." she said.
"Yeah but you also did worry about me." He said.
"Yah, I do like you but how does it matter if I am worried or not?" She asked. He didn't tell anything
and she walked up.
"If I won't who else will?" She said and went up.
Jungkook smiled at the thought of it. He walked up and found Y/n smiling. He walked towards her
and wrapped his arms around her from back.
He placed his cheek by hers and looked at her from the mirror.
"Thank you." He whispered and placed a kiss on her cheeks.
"Your welcome." She said and smiled.
He stood like that and enjoyed the moment.
"Now, take some rest." She said.
"Hmm.... But how can I sleep, while I have someone really beautiful in my house?" He said.
She turned and looked at him.
"Enough of this. Take this medicine and take rest. And you'll be in your room and I'll be in mine. Until
you recover, nothing else." She said.
He pouted sad.
"this won't work on me. Now go and take rest or else, I guess you've seen what I do to Hobi." She said
and looked at him.
"Goodnight!" He kissed her forehead and left to his room.
They both lay on the bed. They couldn't sleep. They both were thinking about each other. Y/n felt
happy that she confessed to him soon and Jungkook felt happy that she likes him back.
They stayed up the whole night, smiling and thinking about the moments they had.
To be continued....

Plz vote for my story guys !!💜💜