Summoning

Zana's Pov

I finally woke up after the black out i experienced before. It was.... unexpected to say the least.

I open my eyes and find myself inside a dark room and infront of me is a bunch of dude wearing robes. At first i thought i was kidnapped, but those thougt rise when i see other 4 people that is unconcsious beside's me.

"W-who are you?!" Said one of the man wearing a robe.

"Shouldn't it be me who asked that?" I said.

I then proceed to stand up and questioned them further.

"What is this place?" I ask.

"T-this is the summoning room in the kingdom of melromarc." He said.

'Melromarc? The hell is that.' I asked to myself.

I then find the other 4 man waking up. They did something interesting. The one with Brown hair didnt looked at his serrounding when he woke up, that will make his blood rushing down if werent carefull. The one with dark blue hair sit first then proceed to stand up. The other two did the same to what the dark blue hair boy did, but they first sees their serrounding before standing up.

"Where are we?" The blonde man ask.

"Hero-sama, you have finally awake." Said the robe man.

"Hero?" I ask.

"What is this, Somekind of isekai story?" The brown hair boy said.

"Dont ask me, i dont know either." Said the Black hair man.

We then were told to go with them and they promised an explanation.

(Time skip to the throne room)

"I thank you for all of your cooperation, I am the king of this kingdom, Aultcray Melromarc XXXII, you fo- i mean five is the choosen cardinal heroes, but there is one yet to be known." He said while glaring at me. "You will find a + symbol in the bottom right of your vision." He adds.

Me and the other four then sees the symbol that the king mention. I then try using my finger to access it, but didnt work. I then try accessing it using my mind. Gladly it work, i then see all the bio and statistic that i have.

[NAME: ZANA ISKAN]
[RACE : HYBRID]
[JOB: TAMER HERO]
[TAMES: 0/---]
[WEAPON: STAFF]
-STATS-
[HP:50000]
[STR:3000]
[MP:9000]
[VIT: 2000]
[MANA: 70000]
[AGL: 8000]
-GIFT-
[SUMMON MAGIC] [MAGIC AFFINITY] [RACE COLLECT] [ABSORB] [TAME] [FORCE TAME]
-TITLE-
[NEW RACE] [INCARNATION] [CARDINAL HERO]

After reading it. I then hit the X on the top right of the stats menu. There i was met with other menu's such as inventory, Monster book, etc. I then look on the help menu and met with paragraph of words

--Help--
Tamer Hero is not bound by the lvl of the world, it is bound by how much being it tame.

Only once the hero is summon in one place for these being to be summoned aswell. Not bound by bounderies, it can tame all.

Not specific to monster this hero can tame, as he wish to tame ones creature he can do so. Be it Human, Demi-Human, Demon, Monster or even God itself.

After reading it. I told the king what i am, but leaving the one that is important to myself.

"So you are a Hero that has come by the summoning of all the other Heroes?" He ask.

"It is as you said." I reply.

The other four then looked at me, with envy eyes. Especially the black hair man.

--Role--
Black Hair Man = Shield Hero
Blonde Man = Spear Hero
Dark Blue Boy = Sword Hero
Brown Hair Boy = Bow Hero
Me = Tamer Hero