She is dangerous yet alluring and strong .

Yukta looked at their faces and smiled. She knows herself too well. She is cunning, egocentric, manic , ruthless, dangerous and insane .

Yukta: look at it , this is who I am . Do you think you can handle me Karn

Karn: i am sorry yukta you had to went through all that alone . Now I won't let you be alone . I love you . Let me be with you.

Yukta : I don't know if I can love . I am not made of flowers and sugar but rather fire and lightining. Everything about me is frightening . I have taken scars on my back and bullet holes in my lungs and i was resilient . Do you know why I showed this to you . Cause one more time i am making a wrong choice , a choice which doesn't fit my rationality. I am trusting you Karn . That's why I showed you who I really am ? I am not like others, if you were to betray me . I won't cry in a corner rather i would tear you down to pieces .

Arjun ( wispers) : what a weird confessions

Nakul ( wispers) : it looks like death warning

Bheem ( wispers) : Should we save Jyest . Before he is teared into pieces

Arjun (wispers): shut up, who made him play with fire .

Karn : i will never do anything to hurt you yukta. I love you. I will teach you how to love . Just trust me. Let me take care of you forever. I love you

Yukta: okay than . Now I will tell you my conditions before marrying me . 1st if you marry me and decided to marry again your other wife will be a concubine she won't get any right even on her child . Do you agree?

Karn replied without hesitation

Karn : i do

Because he knew he would never marry again

Yukta : 2nd I won't be your shadow or your property . I will be on an equal footing with you. Do you agree?

Karn : I do

Yukta: 3rd if due to any reason we have a conflict in future or anything and I decided we should separate , you will agree . Do you vow to fulfill my requirements Karn ?

Karn hesitated this time. He can't think of separation but still for her he agreed and vowed .

Having multiple wives was common in ancient times she was wand to many pandavs yukta conditions were absurd but it wasn't their matter so they didn't say anything.

Yukta: okay , send a letter to Hastinapur and Ang desh. We will get married within this week .

Karn : okay ( very pleasant smile)

Yukta: oh yeah!! Just tell this news to my parents .

Karn stopped smiling

Karn : just tell me you want me to die.

Yukta: good luck

At last yukta and Karn went together to tell her parents and brothers. Her brothers took out weapons and wanted to kill him . Her father even suggested yukta to ran away. But when she told them about his vow they calmed down a little. In next week all prepration were made , cards were sent and guest arrived. Various assassination attempts were also made on Karn which was done by her brothers. He didn't have a good night sleep . Yukta beauty was known throughout , so many people arrived to look at the beautiful princess. Hastinapur was satisfied with the proposal . And wedding happened .

Lehenga