Chapter 17: Momma's Boy

( Just wanted y'all to learn something)

***Takemichi's Pov***

" Where exactly are we going, Sapphire?" Macey asked as he continue to follow me. Unfortunately, Maxe won't be around so I'm stuck with him and God! Is it annoying. Good thing, I have a tolerance for people like him... specifically a certain Nanny Dragon and a Man-child.

" We're going at a certain cougar's den..." I answered while taking a turn around an alleyway for a shortcut.

" Oh! Do you mean that guy we encountered at the bike shop?! What are we going to do with him? You said that he's one of the sane people." Part of that was true, though even Baji has fallen into the dark side, all for Mikey. He was one of the few that didn't like Kisaki and even saw him as a threat, not to mention a very good friend.

" Didn't you also mention that dude's dumb?"

" I'm going to take that back..." That's the truth. Takemichi would admit that Baji's dumb on academics but he does have his talents. Besides fighting, taking care of pets especially cats is one of the cool talents he owned.

" So... Yer going to make him smart? How are ya even going to talk to him?" Asked Macey while taking a water bottle for him to drink cause he's parched.

" Well... We do the same old, same old play pretends." She answered him while continuing to head to their destination.

Soon enough, they found it and just in time for the boy with black hair to show up. They pretended that they were wandering around, till they noticed him looking their way. That's where Macey dropped the bomb to get his full attention.

" Akemi-chan! Let's try bringing your friends as I want to meet them." He yelled out loud, enough for the raven-haired boy to hear, instantly shocking him at the revelation. Baji was familiar with the boy, who he knew was at the motorcycle shop, but seeing the girl named 'Akemi' — the girl whom Kazutora and Pachin would talk about left him speechless. 

' Holy crap, were they right about her being an angel! Damn, now I owe Kazutora 200 yen.' He thought while continuing admiring the siad angel from below.

" Macey! What the hell?!" Scolded Akemi while giving a smack at the boy's head, who only laughed at his stunt.

" What? I'm just helping..." Macey surrendered by holding his hands up in the air. " Besides, he seemed to have noticed us already..." He whispered while secretly pointing upwards. The girl followed where he was pointing at and true to his words, Baji was watching them from above. They soon made eye contact with each other...

' Oh fuck! We made eye contact! Calm down and be cool!' Baji internally screamed in his head.

' Baji-kun's kid version hairstyle reminds me of Bonten Kakucho...' Akemi thought, recalling Kakucho's Bonten appearance.

Completely forgetting that Macey was watching them the whole time, with an evil grin on his face. He decided to pull another stunt.

" Yo! Akemi, let's go eat and continue on our tour!" He interfered while pushing the girl to move.

' 10... 9...8...7...' Then started counting in his mind, slowly pushing the girl. He could hear footsteps getting louder and louder. His grin didn't disappear whereas the girl sweatdropped at the sight, thinking that he was plotting something mischievous as always.

' 3...2... Almost there... 1...'

" Wait!" Someone shouted grabbing their attention.

' Got him...' Macey hid his smirk, acting out surprised like his companion as they saw Baji panting for running. Akemi being such a worrisome person didn't hesitate on approaching the boy leaving the twin to watch the scene unfold and even brought out his camera to record everything. This is for blackmailing and bribing purposes, that devil.