The Ninth Reason

You can't resist me and I do the same for you. Your arms feel like home that I will never complain to lay on them. I love you but I think you're the one for someone else.

Sana-unnie has been silent since yesterday and seems like something's bothering her. We're now in the car going to the Beach, I thought she will be excited about it since she bought her bikini yesterday and has been telling me that she was excited to go swimming.

I probably killed the mood yesterday...

I've been stealing glances at Sana who sitting beside me in the car. The ride going on the beach was so peaceful because the members were all sleeping. Maybe, the only people who are awake now are Jeongyeon-unnie who is driving the car, and Sana and I.

She's in deep thought, she's been staring at the window for an hour. Should I be worried?

"What are you thinking about?" I asked and she was startled by my voice, I apologize and she only said nothing.

"You've been like this since we get home yesterday, are you sure that you're okay?" I asked again, she sighed deeply and glared at me.

"Tzuyu, I'm fine, and stop asking me" She firmly uttered. She was mad but for what? Of course, I don't back out. I'm Chou and I don't like people being rude to me without any reason.

"What the hell is wrong with you? Did I do something wrong just for you to be like this to me?!" I whispered with a strong voice. I don't want to speak louder since the unnies might wake up.

"No, you didn't. Just stop asking me a stupid question," She groaned, rolling her eyes. Is she perhaps on her period?

"So asking 'how are you' is a stupid question nowadays?" I sarcastically uttered, she remain silent.

After a couple of minutes of us being in silence. I know that I'm not used to when she's loud but I'm not also used to when she was silent. So, I'm the one who going to make a move to calm down this squirrel.

"Hey" I poke her cheek and she glared at me. I shiver when she does that.

"Look, I'm sorry" I apologize and held her hand.

She glanced at our hands and she sighed before hugging my arm. I grinned because I have this affect on her. Whatever her problem was, I hope it will resolve soon. I know that she's a strong woman.

"You did nothing wrong, it's just...I" She started explaining but I cut her off.

"You don't need to explain, I understand."

"No, Tzu. You don't understand unless I explained it to you" She insisted and I nodded.

"Okay, let me hear your explanation then," I smiled, she fidgets and I roll my eyes at her.

"See you're nervous, you don't need to explain. If you still want to explain then explain when you are ready" I smiled and she does the same too.

She ended up not explaining and just cuddle up to me. I let her because I love her hugs, I love it when I'm in her arms or she was in my arms. I feel so comfortable around her.

"Tzuyu?" She called and I hummed, glancing back at her.

"Do you like someone?" She asked, and I answer her with no hesitation.

"I do like someone" I admitted, she looks at me surprisingly.

"Wow, so Tzuyu is in love?" She happily uttered and I nodded.

"Who is it, Tzu?"

"Not gonna tell you" I teased and she pouted.

"You're so mean."

"How about you, unnie? Do you like... someone?" I asked nervously.

"I do like someone, Tzu. But I know that she won't like me back" She confessed then smile after. I could see that she was hurting but I didn't ask.

"Just tell to Dahyun-unnie that you like her, I know she will give you a chance" I assumed and she chuckles.

That was hurt, so it was Dahyun-unnie all along. She didn't say anything after our conversation, that was awkward. I fell asleep as she keep rubbing my arms and when I sleep, I still thought of the idea about Sana having a huge crush on Dahyun-unnie.

It's hard falling in love with someone you knew that you cannot have...

The 15 Reasons Why I Fell In Love With Youजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें