Chapter 36

Hope feels some feather like touches on her stomach and she giggles while she tries to keep her eyes closed. The feather touches become a tad heavier and she can now recognize that they are a pair of lips. She sighs as they begin to climb up her body and eventually they reach her own lips.

She moans and reaches a hand out and pulls the girl closer. When she needs to breathe she pulls away and she opens her eyes to see brown ones above her looking down at her. "I liked that wake up call."she whispers.

Josie smiles and runs her fingers across Hope's collarbone. "I was going to wake you up another way but my sister is still in here." She whispers back.

Hope's cheeks heat up and arousal pools in her lower abdomen, she looks over to see the blonde twin sound asleep, she turns back towards the brunette."She's still asleep, I don't think she'll hear anything."

Josie chuckles and leans into the older girl, ghosting her lips, Hope thought Josie was going to kiss her but when she didn't she tries to connect their lips herself.

Josie pulls away stopping the girl from kissing her. "Are you saying you can be quiet?" She asks.

'No' "Yes." She whispers back.

Josie raises a brow at the response before she grins and runs her hand through Hope's hair. "Aww come on baby, we both know that's not true."

Hope groans at that response, she's not lying but she doesn't want to bypass any opportunity that involves Josie touching her or the other way around. "I can be quiet this time."She doesn't even believe her own words.

"I don't know Hope, I like hearing you moan." Josie replies leaning in to actually kiss her this time.

Hope wastes no time and slips her tongue inside Josie's mouth, and the brunette welcomes it.

Hope moves her hands onto the brunettes hips. Josie straddles one of Hope's thighs and puts her hands on both sides of Hope's head before she starts grinding against it.

Hope can feel something hot an wet starting to cover her thigh and she uses the grip on the girl's hips to increase the pace.

Josie pulls away from the kiss just and inch. She breathes in and out heavily and her breathe skates across Hope's lips.

Hope thinks that is super hot, she can tell that Josie is trying not to moan but she keeps that thought to herself.

"You're so beautiful." Hope whispers.

Josie's breath hitches, she stops the movements of her hips and she smiles at the older girl.

Hope is happy to see a cute blush rise on the brunettes cheeks. She moves one hand from Josie's waist to caress her jaw."I can get used to waking up to this."She says quietly looking into brown eyes.

Josie's eyes and cheeks get darker at the words. "Such a charmer." She whispers back before she brings their lips together softly.

Hope smiles into the kiss and she pushes and pulls Josie's waist to continue what she was doing.

Josie was happy to continue until a thought crossed her mind. She pulls away from the kiss to say,"Head for head?" she smirks afterwards.

Hope blinks rapidly at the question and Josie watches gold stir in her eyes and her cheeks turn light pink slowly.

She raises a brow expectantly, "I want your head in between my thighs again, you know I'm a little impatient, soooo I need an answer."

Hope nods eagerly,"Mhmm." Like she said before, she's not missing any opportunity.