| chapter thirty one. |

Start from the beginning

"Is he awake now?!"

Daichi froze. A loss for words. Suga is similar to him, with wide eyes and a trembling body.

"Calm down!"

"WE ARE CALM!!"

"Definitely not," Ukai deadpanned then cleared his throat. "I still don't have any news about whether he's awake or not. I'm also not sure why he fainted. Also, I know you want to see him, but you can do so later when he wakes up. Your job now is practice!!"

○ ♚ ○

"Exhaustion?" Takeda asked once again in shock.

"Yes. Yanagi-sama is exhausted and sleep-deprived. That's why he often gets nosebleeds and ends up fainting," Albert explained calmly.

"So there's no illness or anything, right?" Coach Ukai asked for sure.

"Fortunately, none."

The two adults sighed in unison.

All of the boys' volleyball club members were now in his apartment, specifically Yanagi's room. They took their time off to go to his apartment after hearing the news that Yanagi had woken up. Fortunately, the room was large enough to accommodate all of them. Seated on the bed, leaning against the headboard of the bed was Yanagi. His hair is a little unkempt, and he has a very pale complexion.

"So it's because of that nosebleed..." Kageyama muttered.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Yanagi asked coldly, noticing their sad faces.

"Yanagi-san!!" Tanaka, Nishinoya, and Hinata were about to hug him when Daichi and Ennoshita stopped them.

"I'm fine," he said.

"With that pale face, obviously not fine," Tsukishima muttered.

"So when do you want to leave?" ask Yanagi.

"You don't want us here?! I'm hurt!!" Suga scoffed dramatically.

Ukai sighed. "We can't stay here all the time. We have to practice, the tournament is less than a month," he said, greeted with disapproving reactions from some of them. "Also, if you're completely healthy, then I'll let you join the practice, Yanagi!"

"Yes, sir."

They had left his apartment a few minutes later, leaving behind a quiet apartment that he was very familiar with.

Yanagi reached for his tablet on the nightstand next to the bed when the door to his room was slammed open.

"Oi! What are you trying to do, you sunfish bastard?" He looked up in surprise when he heard a familiar voice. Konoha was standing at the door of his room, dressed casually for summer, with his judgmental gaze and raised an eyebrow.

"Akinori."

The dirty blonde teen huffed, walked over to him while observing Yanagi's condition.

"Why are you here?"

"Kageyama told me," he told him casually. "This is the first time I've seen you this weak." 

Yanagi just chuckled. "I'm a human after all."

"Yeah..." Then he glared at him. "And also. Exhaustion?! Nosebleed?! I told you not to overwork. "

"I'm fine."