Mission report

Zeta Pov: I entered the training room to see Jungle checking his saw as he took the drum out to check the mechanism before he loaded back in and looked up at me. "Oh hello what are you doing here?" He asked curiously "I came to check what you and Overhaul were doing" I responded to which he nodded.

 "well he is using the training room right now" Jungle answered to which I was just silent to after a few seconds I quickly ran to the training room entrance leaving a confused Jungle behind as I opened the door and saw the wreckage that Overhaul has caused and looked to where he was just as he crushed a bot into the ground before looking up and noticing me. 

"Oh uh Zeta when did you get here?" He asked surprised to see me here "Overhaul I specifically told you and Tanu to not break the bots like this" I responded to him while waving around to the crushed bots embedded in the floors. 

"It's fine that's why we have you to fix them" he replied as he went to the door and left while I sighed and went to go see the damage done of the bots seeing if they could still be repaired.

Tanu's Pov:

Captain Dancov stood there in silence after I told him what Borealis told me of a particular spartan that I and The Captain remember of. "If he is truly back then this is not good but we can set it aside for now tell me if you're main mission was a success" He asked waiting for my answer. 

"We did manage to retake the base but the target got away so Kuth Mog is still out there as a possible threat again" I finally answered as the Captain nodded his head in response. As Captain Dancov was going to walk away I remembered something "Sir I there is something I should mention, when we found Kuth Mog he was downloading files from the base's database Zeta confirmed that he left with half of the information from the database" I quickly told the captain as he stood there silently. 

"There's something you should know" he finally said to me "what is it?"" The information I'm about to give you is classified but I believe you and you're team is more than qualified to know" I nodded in response and he continued "About a week ago an Oni research base had a hit and run happen to them with some experimental equipment was taken leaving the base in bad condition with some staff hurt or killed, the cameras were taken down too but they were only able to recover a rough image of the attacker." The captain explained as he put up the Image on the holo screen.

It was hard to tell but if you looked close enough you could see a spartan in the smoke and explosions

It was hard to tell but if you looked close enough you could see a spartan in the smoke and explosions. At first I thought it was 'him' but I noticed this spartan had a gravity hammer on his back with a steel body color and aqua trim. 

"We couldn't find any files on this spartan at all as if he was erased from the database but we doubt this the last we will see of them" The captain said as he took the picture of the holo screen "as do I" I responded to him as he dismissed me leaving me to my thoughts 'first him now this spartan something big is going on and I have a feeling we are already a part of it'