3 Days

Fufufu let's get started~ as the Goddess of mischief said that everyone was teleported into the theater. No one was shocked they quickly took there sits and looked at the Goddess of mischief.
Welcome everyone hopw you had a pleasant night~ she said in her child like but sweet voice.
So we are going to react to cales suffering *cough* *cough* i mean adventures  i said with a smile.

They were sure they heard suffering but they decided to ingore it (oh how i pity them) and Cale suddenly got chills. And thought 'My poor other self what are you up to now'.

Ok let's not waste time and get started. After the Goddess of mischief had said that everyone looked at the screen in front.

A Dragon had died.
No, it had been murdered.

"What??!" Most of them screamed how could they not a great and mighty being like a Dragon to be murdered who could have done it.

While the The Dragons have only one though ' The Dragon Slayers but how we though they all died'
Mean while White star smirked and sayerus looked at his lige with admiration.

The Elfs were furious at the fact that someone dared to kill a Dragon after all Elfs worship Dragons how could they not.

A conversation passed through Cale's mind once he heard that fact. Eruhaben was thinking that Cale did not know about the relationship between Dragon Slayers and Dragons, however, he already knew about it.

Everyone though Dragon Slayers such a horrible name to think anyone could slay a mighty being like Dragons.

Clopeh Sekka.
It was when he had questioned the Guardian Knight for information. The conversation he had with Clopeh went through his mind again.

'Cough, he is supposedly a fake Dragon Slayer. Ugh! In addition to him, the leaders from Arm that are with the Indomitable Alliance are a mage and a healer.'
'He is said to have grown after eating the latest ancient Dragon that died about two hundred years ago.'

White star frowned 'Did those bastards just betray me and Clopeh and Rock sekka were Shocked and confused at the fact why did they betrayed him. 'Could it be i lost no that can be i am going to be legend i can't lose' though Clopeh whike looking at the screen.

Everyone was terrified about what they read except the villains they couldn't believe what they read 'Eating WHAT??!!' to think anyone could eat a dragon an Ancient one at that. The dragons frown looked back at yhe screen from what they were thinking.

The information that was scattered throughout his mind quickly started to move and gather together.

The ancient Dragon that had died about two hundred years ago.
Cale had assumed that the Dragon had faced a natural death based on that comment. That was because the fake Dragon Slayer had indicated that he had never killed a Dragon himself.

"Eruhaben-nim."

Cale slowly processed all of the information and asked a question.

"Is the dead Dragon-nim the eldest Dragon in the Eastern continent?"
"Yes. He was the oldest in the Eastern continent."
"...Approximately how long has it been since you last saw him alive?"
"Hmm, not too long. Maybe two or three hundred years?"

It had to be that Dragon.
Cale brushed the side of his face with his hand. He felt as if the number of things he needed to take care of were increasing.
However, something else was the most pressing issue.

"Is Raon going through his first growth phase?"

'First growth phase' as a Dragon they knew what was happening a young Dragon was going through his first growth but most ofcthem were confused that who is this raon.