Chapter 19: Saw A Dragon (2)

Ok lets teleport them first *snaps finger*
Everyone was in the theater again and quickly went to there sits.
We are going to continue yesterdays reaction but before that i have to go somewhere no Remember no Fighting~
I vanished from there i was never there.
Everyone was doing what ever they want Cage quickly befriended the Dark Elfs they were chatting Alberu was Glad he was shocked at first but but he relaxed seeing how there getting along.

Nobels were flocking there preventive Kings like flies. Same making plans how to survive this war and destruction the Goddess was talking about. The Hero were planning for the was.

Beacrox,Alberu and Cale were still cling into there mothers like glue.

Oh and Deruth was still trying to apologise to Drew/jour and Cale. But she just completely ingoring his existence

Than he realized he is now married to violan. She is his wife now and he loved her. He noticed how he is hurting her. He comforted her saying he loves her Drew/jour might have been his wife but now Violan is his wife now.

She was touched by his words. But She is not jealous of jour/Drew because she herself told her that she except her. But she can't help but be happy at her Husbands affords. But she didn't disagree that he needed to apologise to Cale.

Mean while White ASH and his group was trying to make a plan how to get Cale join them the fake Dragon Slayer was not pleased by this at all.

Well i am back we are going to start reacting again.

Everyone nodded and looked back at the screen.

The location that the kittens, On and Hong, buried the black orb was out of Cale’s expectations.

The Viscount’s villa was 30 meters away from the dragon’s cave. On and Hong had buried the black orb 50 meters away from that cave, in an area filled with trees and shrubs, making it very difficult for the orb to be located.

“You two are kind of amazing.”

“Something like this is a piece of cake.”

On was saying it was easy, but Cale could see On’s nose twitching in joy.

Cale, Choi Han, On, and Hong crouched around the location that the black orb, officially known as the Mana Disturbance Tool, was located, and looked toward the cave entrance that was 50 meters away, as well as the Viscount’s villa that was farther away.

"Mana Disturbance Tool where did you get that"

Rosalyn was excited but what Cale said broke her excitement

"Idk why are you forgetting that's my OTHERSELF!!"

Cale was really getting irritated like WHY ARE YOU ASKING ME ASK MY OTHER SELF. He was already irritated as his other self was going something a TRASH would never do he was breaking out of character but he was also glad that he was saving a Child.

On the other hand Rosalyn was embarrassed by tye fact she forgot that it was the red heads other self.

“You remember the plan?”

Cale had explained the plan on their way over. Realistically speaking, there wasn’t much of a plan.

“There are a total of 6 people on guard at this time.”

Cale recalled the information he read in, ‘The Birth of a Hero.’
The Black Dragon was smart, like most dragons. It had been gathering information for the four long years it was held captive, and there was a reason it attempted its escape two days later at around this time.